Me

Me
Hi~I am cute!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A meeting!!!

I have been in West LA for 2 months now. These 65 days have flown by, the quickness is implemented not just by my mental state/abilities (me talking/listening/computing/psychically using my mind 24/7) but also by all the actions, events that I have been involved in while relocating here. I have met over 30 different people, including industry men, techies, homeless, locals, gypsy women, traveling foreigners, recently relocated, and as of recent psychics. I get something from every person I have meet and spent quality time with, it seems (and is very apparent at the moment) that me meeting each individual person is predestined and of value in my life, in the state I am in when I meet them. They all offer me something of value, industry men who offer me work the first month I move here, techies who ask me out and make me feel important, homeless who offer the goods they have and their knowledge of the area, in order to get what I want for free... Locals who I create new friendships with, and maybe get a meal or place to crash, when I need it. Foreigners who I learn from, and also teach... etc... The most recent man I met, has the amazing ability of a psychic, and as I ponder what he told me of himself, my mind goes to what I have experienced, done, and can do as a mystic/psychic. His story, his words about himself, (shockingly) are 100% matched to what I can do, what I experience, how I feel and even how I seem to carry myself... as if he in many ways is a clone of myself.




We spoke of our abilities, of how our minds are at work every second through our consciousness, even in our sleep. I remember before writing about how I never slept, how even in my different state of consciousness while "sleeping" I felt totally awake and aware of what was happening, being said, taking place so that it felt my mind was a (as it was once called) super human computer that processed and processed, keeping me very busy and continuously learning/using my mind. It seems I understand so much more in my environment, I understand the basics of what is happening, of what people are saying, my ability to process or comprehend is higher than anyone I have ever met (and again as stated by others I am a genius because of my many mental abilities) above the basics come all this other information, situation occurrences (when I say people are always talking about me... Is this because I feel the effect of my thoughts upon other peoples conversations, as if they are psychically picking up my mind~ wither they know it or not), (when I say I control space and time, is this because I know what is going to happen... or because I actually have control over my environment, my mind has the ability to mental push thoughts into other people's mind and so subliminally that they easily do what I think, same things for machines, animals, etc), (when I say I feel famous, is this because of the many voices I hear, combined with what happens to me as a human or is it because people do pick up my mental radio and look at me as a special being who broadcasts what they psychically pick up?). I don't have all the answers, but me as a psychic is very important and very real. I don't pretend to be able to read, psychically, into people's past or future. I don't do this, never have, and maybe never will really become a psychic reader. Rather my genius lies in the ability to read people, to know what they are thinking/felling/wanting in a second and then softly guide them to act/say this or that.... I control my environment so well, and with such precedence, so often... that I truly feel I control (and have been told almost every day since 2008) THE EARTH! Yes, most would believe I control my environment, based on my thoughts, people say x, y, z.... based on my thoughts, x, y, z happens... (Like me meeting the psychic man in the first place, the night before I asked God for such a meeting...) While I agree with this logic and even carry it myself, I also see how my thoughts are tied in to everything I read, listen to, watch on TV or the internet, what happens in the news or even what people write on their facebook. What I mean is I can be having a meditate train of thought and then start reading something, maybe a book or something in the paper, and my thoughts are easily connected to what I am reading. (THIS HAPPENS EVERYTIME I READ SOMETHING, LISTEN TO THE RADIO, WATCH SOMETHING ON TV BE IT A MOVIE OR THE TV, ETC) Now, perhaps, I am simply precognition... meaning without me knowing I am so open to what I am going to input in my consciousness that my mind creating these "tie ins" before I even read or see what I am going to... For example, I will think "what a sunny day, the sun is out today, not like yesterday when it rain" (it takes me approx 1-3 seconds to think this. The next .5 second, I will hear, read; see something like this "It is nice, it decided to come out today." ONE MAIN POINT IS AS A PSYCHIC, MYSTIC NO MATTER WHERE I AM, THE OTHER HUMAN BEINGS PSYCHICALLY PICK UP ON MY THOUGHTS, I AM THE BEST MENTAL PUSHER THAT I HAVE EVER MET. WHAT THEY DO WITH MY THOUGHTS VARY, BUT 25% OF THE TIME THEY VERBALIZE THEM, FULLY AWARE THAT THEY HEARD/READ MY MIND. ANOTHER 50% OR MORE OF THE TIME, THEY LET MY THOUGHTS EFFECT THEIR MINDS/SPEECH/ACTIONS.



Another example, I'll think "that man has glasses"... the song playing in the coffee shop says, "Merry Christmas baby, it should be me now." Now I thought, about that guys glasses with joy and the underline feeling that he was blessed because of his glasses, no joke, I liked his glasses and thought what cool glasses. The song directly tied in my thought, by acknowledging my awareness of the glasses "gift" and the pleasure it gave me... the way it was sang, was as if the singer knew someone was getting a gift, or had a gift, and wanted the same thing. Does this make sense? It happens whenever I listen to the radio, so explaining it is important. Now, as I thought of the glasses perhaps 3 second before the song came on... and in this example picked out something I was going to think about to explain my point, meaning I scanned the room and randomly chose what I would use as a thought. How then would I simply be precognitive? I don’t think it is totally based in my mind imputing my surroundings, I thing, rather, I am effecting my surrounds by everything else picking up on my signal, my radio if you will. Meaning I help create reality.



I still have many questions. One the reader might have, When I say I change space or time, specifically what happens in a movie, what do I mean, how do I do this, and what exactly is happening? Well, in all logic and reasoning, I am not sure if I permanently change the movie… though I have seen a few movies where I either knew what would happen (what the actor would say, or how his facial features would look, etc) and it stayed the same every time I watched the movie. Is it really possible for a person to go back through space and time and effect the actor so much that he looks a certain way, or says a certain line because of the time traveler’s input? And if so, how come no actor/actress remembers being manipulated is such a way? Perhaps, my mind just knows what is going to happen next, how the actor will look, or what will be said… Perhaps, even, my mind in certain mental states, like when I watch film or TV, goes into a different state of consciousness that includes visual input/sensatory information as well as acoustic. I still need to study the different states, experiences of psychics, to know if certain experiences are based in reality or an ASC. When people say they have had alien encounters, paranormal encounters, time travel, or something supernatural happened in their life… are they experience this occurrence in reality, real time and space on Earth ( and if so why aren’t more experiences documented in mainstream media) or are they in an ASC? I know my mind, as creative and genius as it gets,

does put me in ASC’s. This does not mean that I am without function or logic, reasoning at any moment in my life… I simply am experiencing the unexplained, nonnormal, and undervalued realities, consciousnesses that come with mystical ability. My mind is so powerful and genius, that so often I can tell, any human, based on my thoughts what to do, say, fell… this IS MY REALITY, THIS IS OUR REALITY, AND I AM IN LOVE WITH MYSELF BECAUSE OF THIS!!! I am social psychic!!!

As for future meetings, goals, of course I want fame and fortune. I want to prove God, the supernatural, psychic ability and occurances on Earth. I want parapsychology to be of real importance in the adverage home and the knoweldge I will share on this blog, that is inherant in so many of us, to be known...studied...valued.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment