Me

Me
Hi~I am cute!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I am!!!!!!!!!!!!


Today, in all glorious of days!!! I was with these wonderful moments these past days, meeting the man of my dreams who professed his liking of me, the glorious unnatural perfection of his body, the most attractive man I have ever seen… who relayed to me his like, his desire, his true listening of me….
Then after this, and so much more (meeting all the right people, getting all the right information, more fame, meeting tons of people, etc, etc) I realize I am more a part of God, more a saint than I have ever realized.
I came to this before, but it was today, after receiving a blessing from a friend of mine, who I truly love and feel this wondrous connection to… (Thanks Yanz, and his twin my other true friend who I love, Hanz) This blessing enabled me to sit and finally get to writing all that I have known, the workings of my mind and my book….
I realized that now I am more than ever a god, by not only my definition, but the many definitions on the Earth. My pure, honest, righteous experiences have inspired me to truly acknowledge heaven and my reality here as a saint who will forever work for Christ on earth. By this, I do mean we are all a part of Christ, the point driven home in the bible is how we should all strive to be godly beings, which by my only religious beliefs (Roman Catholic I am) I have written this blog.

On top of this, this wondrous, beyond wondrous reality… I just received an email (after publishing the below post, before I got off the computer I decided to check my email once again) and found out that my only sister, the only person to which I have connection to my true, blood family. (Remember my sister (half actual) and I were adopted...) My sister, and to note I will never have children of my own….. HAD HER FIRST CHILD!!!!!!!

 
SHE DELIVERED THE BABY BOY TODAY!!!!! SEBASTION!!!!! GOD BLESS HIM FOR ALL ETERNITY!!!! THE ONLY BLOODLINE I HAVE IN SUCESSION ON THIS EARTH!!!! OH HOLY DAYS!!! OH BLESSING!!! THANK YOU GOD FOREVER FOR HIM!!!! I THANK YOU, I THANK YOU, I THANK YOU FOR MY SISTERS BOUNTY, MY SISTERS BLESSING, MY SISTERS CHILD HAS BEEN BORN ON THIS EARTH AND I KNOW… WILL NOT BE WITHOUT YOU, CHRIST, AND ME… A FOREVER PART OF YOU!!!!!

 HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!
GOOD BLESSINGS TO ALL WHO LIVE IN CHRIST!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment