Me

Me
Hi~I am cute!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

More information on me, my experiences!!!

What have I been doing? I can’t believe I am just realizing this, what after 2 years, more even, at least 30 months after it started, after it turned on. After the miracle happened. I am a miracle. I am in the middle of a constant miracle. This is no joke, nor am I lying. I couldn’t see before, I didn’t have the knowledge; I was like a babe in a room, seeing and hearing and sensing it, but not knowing what it was or how to explain it. I think I know how to explain it. Explain what I have been experiencing since 2005. I did it, I followed the strands, I did the treasure hunt, followed the maps… and of course with blessing, I am here, now… ready to tell. Ready to explain. My mind wanders, my focus is lost and my brain decides to play… to learn and grow playfully rather than searching for and knowing the truth of what has happened, is happening…. But, I am ready now. I am ready to explain to myself and the reader what it all was, what I have experienced and am experiencing. I am ready…

The word “psychic” comes from the Greek word psyche, “spirit” or “soul”. In Greek mythology, the soul is personified by Psyche, a girl who love one of the gods and suffered through many trials because of it. Through her suffering, she became a great soul (or soulful). YOU ARE like this girl, I am psychic. YOU ARE A HUMAN WITH VERY POWERFUL ABILITY. THIS IS DIFFERENT THAN the norm of humans in society. THIS IS MORE apparently blesssed, AND WHILE EACH PERSONS EXPERIENCE MAY BE DIFFERENT, WHEN IT COMES TO human CONTACT & ME, WE ALL JOIN TOGETHER NOW TO BE with me, to be seen with me, to know me, to be a part of my life, to be invited to the parties, to go out with the people I do, to be invited into the talk, to fame, to be known beside me... al this an so much more I am experiencing, have these past 2 years!!!
I have been chosen, really chosen!!! I have been told both by Christians and by other types, that I am 1 in a billion. Now each soul has it's own map, it's own destiny... The souls map IS BASED OFF OChrist's plan and the indiciduals mind, strength, drive, etc. The thing is, I have so much drive and stregnth, so much gusto as I like to call it... that nothing comes in my way. I will drive through walls and up mountains to work for my desires, for my GOD!

Psychic traditions, gifts, abilities have existed since the beginning of recorded history and were present in all cultures around the globe. In the ancient Middle East, the psychic powers of the prophets were noted, as described in the Old Testament. In the New Testament, psychic gifts, given often by the Holy Spirit, were very prominent.
Now, even those abilities of Jesus are discussed and connected to terms such as sutras (I wrote about them in a previous blog) or psychic terminology…
Your mind moves through time, the past, present and future. Everything that you have experienced is deposited in the memory bank of your unconscious mind. What YOU have experienced has been such a variety of events… that it’s hard for me to write them down and make sense of them all. When it comes to my health, I have been very healthy. In fact in perfect shape, with beyond normal ability to comfort my body, aka THIS INCLUDES a bit of ability to psychically heal myself. NOW YOU ARE PSYCHICS WE ARE ALL HUMAN WITH VERY POWERFUL PSYCHIC ABILITY.

 I DO HAVE THE ABILITY TO PSYCHICALLY heal, I can explain in greater detail later.
I mean I never have studied this, but through God's blessings (he always wants us to produce good fruit!) I am LEARNING!!!! JUST AS YOU CAN…

REMEMBER in it all I have felt this… this perfection beyond normal, beyond the normal mind. What I want to know is what. What did I experience and then how, How did I experience it? What was it, what caused it? I know, I have the answer for most of what I experience… This place for me is Heaven… for what is happening to me, around me is…

The gift of Clear Hearing:
Clairaudience literally means “clear hearing” and in psychic terms it is the ability to hear voices, sounds, or music that doesn’t exist on the “normal” place. These sounds may exist on a different plane; they may be heard as spirit guides, angels, deceased relatives or other spirits… Man has been guided by his internal voice since the beginning of time. The bible makes reference to the Voice of God speaking to the prophets. Besides voices, certain sounds may provide you with psychic insights. Some people hear ringing; some hear music, some voices, some animals, some machine sounds, sounds of nature, etc. Besides hearing sounds from other planes, those with clairaudience can also hear sounds from this plane, real sounds but yet sounds that most humans cannot hear yet… just like a dog can hear sounds way before a human can. For example, you may be able to hear music performed from a different time period if you are in the place where it was played before, or you may be able to hear a male’s voice speaking from far off… but saying something that is important for you to know. You may be able to hear spirits who existed around the area where you hear them, or you may be able to hear a car stop up ahead on the road, a car that is cars ahead of you… Some clairvoyants can hear sounds of another time period. The sound may be one left that left an impression on the location or on an object. It is also possible to hear the sounds of future events.


I also have clairvoyance. YOU HAVE A SENSE LIKE CLAIRVOYANCE....

I HAVE THE ABILITY TO SEE THE UNSEEN AND I KNOW SOME HAVE THE ABILITY TO SEE WHAT I SEE, ALMOST LIKE A MIDDLE MAN BETWEEN ME AND WHAT I SEE. FOR EXAMPLE THE SEEN IS THE WHITE LIGHT (THE WHITE LIGHT REPRESENTS ANYTHING GOOD). I SEE IT THOUGH IT IS NOT THERE, AND THE OTHER PERSONS (ANYONE IN MY ENVIRONMENT) SENSES IT IS THERE.
The Sense of Sight:
Clairvoyance literally means “clear seeing”. A psychic who is clairvoyant is able to see what is “unseen” by common man/women either because it is a part of his/her own, personal reality and no one else’s OR it is actually a part of this reality, but manifests only in front of the clairvoyant. Of course, at times what he/she sees is seen by others, the case of a group Angel sighting or Holy Spirit sighting (like a prophet sees).

There are several different types of clairvoyance (and by several I mean hundreds… every person blessed with this gift, sees different things… at different levels. Some include the ability to see through objects, over long distances, into the past (an ability known as retrocognition), or into the future (precognition). Clairvoyance may involve being able to see the health conditions of people and/or animals, having psychic dreams, visualizing other worlds and beings, and seeing divine images.

Telepathy:
Mental telepathy is mind-to-mind communication and is part of your range of psychic abilities. Visual telepathy is the communication of a visual image from one person to another. Both are different from the clair’s because only your/their mind is involved. With clairaudience and clairvoyance another being is involved… In clairvoyance the seer is actually seeing the “thing” just as we do!!! Meaning the clairvoyant cannot tell if what they see is seen by others or not, if it is on this reality or not. Imagine a normal person seeing another human before them, the clairvoyant sees the angel or other being just like the normal person!!!! It is right in front of them, 4 dimensional, it moves, it can be seen just like anything else on the Earth!!!
One aspect of clairvoyance is seeing spiritual beings like angels or spirit guides. Precognition is the ability to know the future, it is a more unmediated form of psychic ability. By this I mean it is more direct because it allows you to see an event in the future rather than having a spirit guide who will share the information. Postcognition is seeing into the past, the images could be related to owns own lifetime or another’s.

NOW THERE ARE PEOPLE, INCLUDING MYSELF, WHO COMBINE CLAIRAUDIENCE AND CALIRVOYANCE. MEANING THEY HEAR AND SEE SOMETHING—SUPERNATURAL OR PARANORMAL, EVENTS FROM THE PAST OR THE FUTURE, ANGELS, DEMONS, GHOSTS, ETC!!! These events come on strong, and can be so powerful in the Lord. It is promised we shall become hearers and seers.
Mental Telepathy:

Mental Telepathy is communication on a mental level between two or more people or between people and animals or animals and animals. Scientists have already proven that this type of communication, with a doubt, exists. Please research if you want the news! Mental telepathy includes picking up psychic feelings or perceptions, like the feelings of a friend or viewpoint of stranger in the room. (Example, Dawn is able to psychically hear what a person in the room is thinking, Tom a friend of a friend just showed up at the party and thought how he wanted to leave… he didn’t think the party was cool enough.)

NOW THAT WE ARE GROWING PSYCHICS, I am sure I have telepathic ability.  More precedent, I am 100% positive that the people of Earth, the people in any environment I was in, had this ability… Telepathy, the ability to read MY mind. Their ability was very apparent, and IS A GIFT when I came onboard with Christ others SAW ~~~ people were talking about me and this gift.
I do have experiences where people were directly talking to me, because of what I thought, though we didn’t ever discuss their ability to mind read. I also have gotten written prove of people mind reading, reading me and my environment, and as them…NOW PEOPLE TALK TO ME THIS WAY ALL THE TIME AND IT IS SO MUCH EASIER TO COMMUNICATE. BECAUSE OF THIS (God's way of communicating and using his Holy Spirit is to turn us into prophets) IT CAUGHT ON VERY QUICKLY, WE ALL LEARN THIS WAY, COMMUNICATE INTELLIGENTLY, ETC...


Synchronicity: more than one thing happens at the same time.

Synchronicity:
In addition to your channel of internal communication, like through clairaudience, you have an external guidance system of old souls who have completed their journeys and wait to assist you. The eternal guidance system is an “invisible empire” or “super computer” that exists around you!

One kind of external guidance is synchronicity. Have you ever found yourself in the right place at the right time? For some reason, exactly when you most need it, the phone rings with an answer to a dilemma. Perhaps it’s an unexpected amount of money that you received just in time to hold off a financial disaster. Perhaps it being out and starting to talk to the person next to you, just to find out they are involved in something you desperately want to get involved in…

The big wigs swear by synchronicity. Meeting the right people at the right time in your life… The secret to achieving greatness, success, fame, money or power. I swear by synchronicity. It happens, to me, more than any person I have ever met. Daily. Just today I met 2 people who I know I was meant to meet; one was born on my birthday!!

So, because of my destiny and my total awareness of the importance of my life and how my life influences the world around me, to the exact T… Meaning the most mundane events of my life, I will see tied into the world around me, by something written, by who I meet, by what is happening in my environment, by something on the news… The reader most note: I am aware that YOUR personal experience AFFECTS OTHERS ON THIS EARTH, BECAUSE YOU BECAME a saint and YOU ALL TOOK CONTROL OVER HERE AND ARE LYING IN WAIT FOR SOME MOMENT to do Christ's bidding... to serve..
So, I experience, very often, a world based in the bible~

I am totally normal and sane and highly intelligent. In fact I am very blessed, MANY people adore me, and of course God constantly tells me I am perfect and he loves me.

Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsh.

(If God is talking to me all the time, reading my mind and connecting everything to me~ that explains why I feel everyone is talking to me, that I control my environment based on my thoughts, that x happens or y happens because of me…. He is talking to me!! He is listening to my mind and communicating to me through everything!!!! People, events that happen in an environment, machines, radio, TV, books, art, anything and everything that I see or hear communicates to me… God is talking to me! I didn’t know how to explain this before; I didn’t know what to do or say or think when another person started to say something to me… Suddenly, as if they awoke on another plane or as if they put their consciousness into mine…they would say something to me… It is like I am in them, like they are here on this Earth for me, perhaps they are in me (like I have been told via Clairaudience and had experiences with…) I HAVE ON THIS EARTH PSYCHIC ABILITY TO KNOW GOD!!! TO TALK WITH GOD. TO HEAR GOD. Period. No joke, I understand the seriousness of this statement. I am normal. I am human, and I am here writing the truth. If anyone asked, I would say yes, psychically I can converse with the holy, THE HOLIEST~ I remember all that I have been a witness to, even if I just remember moments of my life~ I would say yes, without a doubt.

2 Questions:
1: Who controls it all, including my main focus?
2: Why is this so?

The who is God, the why is… well… longer to answer. He wants to talk to me. I am an available person. I am open to him. I do not hide my life or love from him. He is my father, more than any father figure ever known, to me he is more than my dad here on Earth… his being is more personable than any on Earth… forever… I am more a part of him, than anything on Earth. It just makes sense to me, to my consciousness, to the fiber of my being… I want him, I want to be as close as possible to him, and there is nothing on this Earth that satisfies me than just the thought of him… imagine being close enough to sense him, to hear him… There is nothing greater than this, no fame, no knowledge, no money, no love or praise, no worship on Earth, no goods or gifts, no love here that is greater than being with my God, him. Hard to imagine, hard to truly write and know… I ask the reader to take 5 seconds out and truly think of what I am saying, the above paragraph states nothing here will please me like he did, does… Is this worth it, is my love for him worth myself sacrifice… the sacrifice I might face, the ASC or cluelessness or human fears, feelings, desires etc… that I might face? I must prove my love then, because it’s all I have or so I say... by writing what I have I am entering a covenant with my God, with Jesus Christ, telling him there is nothing I love deeper or more apparently than him.

I know when I think of the World and the days I have had, there is nothing that passes the Lord. There is nothing better than God. Of course, and then… in the moments, as I live day to day, moment to moment is seems I love God more than fame, power, glory, richness, money, friends, etc… Do I love God more than hope for myself for my future? He doesn’t ask this from me, he doesn’t ask for my self sabotage… for me to fast and/or deny myself… He never asks for it, he just asks for love. I do love him, I can say every second on Earth, I know this… I love you. I love my true father, I  scream. I have found a portal because of this, a portal into him… for me he must sacrifice, for my blindness, my all too human failures… And the why... it comes fast... THE 2nd coming of Christ, is the why in this book. I have been promised by God's word, by the Holy Spirit, and his word is unbreakable, that the 2nd coming, the end of this Earth as me know it (2012, yes?) is coming fast and without a doubt finite and something to look for... something that will be no matter what.

In regard to this, and more, I often say my ultimate goal on this Earth is… well… I won’t write it here lest someone things I have an ulterior motive, and I don’t! ~ But let it be known that my goal directly ties into why I may be known, for being know to God. I wouldn’t sin, as if someone… something was watching me… so deeply because of my meditation, practices, experience I changed. I changed myself, I became better… just as if you were reading my mind, for GOD/Christ I became good. I still don’t try to lie, I am better, I don’t lie… I don’t think evil thoughts, I don’t pretend to be stupid, I am sane, I am rational, I am trying to be perfect… Always smart, always good, always loving, always knowing, good grief the perfect girl is… intelligent. Beyond normal. She knows herself and others and this world. She knows the facts. She is healthy. I am all that. She takes care of herself beyond norm!!! She has principals and values, and balance and ethics, morals and seeks to perfect herself. The perfect mind continues to study, the perfect soul seeks spiritually to grow in Christ, and the perfect body seeks to make itself better.

SO How often does thIS happen, ME experiencing God's holy Word or THE HUMANS AND them COMMUNICATE ABOUT WHAT I AM THINKING? I am still young, this I know… I have much to learn, much to know, but I am smart, I am talented, I am voiced here as perfect for the variety of reasons… Let’s say I stay on this path, still, as a perfecting women… a women trying to perfect herself… how does she (I) live here and without sounding to naive or girlish… listen to God? Listen to God! How does she take this, and… know what to do???

wELL CONSIDERING I AM ONE... I WILL TAKE IT AND RUN. LOL. NO SERIOUSLY, I WILL TRY AT NIGHT TO JUST SAY IT IS... THOUGH VERY OFTEN I SEEK FOR GOD AND HE ANSWERS, OR SOMETHING ALMOST PERFECT. IS IT THE HUMANS ON EARTH? IS IT HIS GHOST? IS IT SPIRITs FROM HEAVEN? IS IT WHATEVER I THINK IT IS IN MY MIND? I THINK, MAYBE, HUMPH, THE Answer is from the bible, as a prophet or saint they explained these events very well... And via my friends and fans, I have come to many answers.

Let’s see…If I go out, they talk to me. I’ve mentioned this so many times… see the people the humans in any environment I go into, are talking to each other and I just follow the conversations which are all, tied into me… No matter where I go, since I was 25, people talk about me…

As if I am being followed, and for this reason… I must go to God, I must go to him. Of course, but how? How do I do this? How do I live here and speak to people about this, about me being the focus of not only people, but supernaturally… something higher above them… something Godly!...?

“Introduction to Conversations with God

You are about to have an extraordinary experience. Yes, you are about to have a conversation with God.  I got God.
As I realize what the writer of Conversations with God is saying, I mean it’s only the 3rd page and he is writing about how we communicate with God… God told him… I believe him, yes of course. God tells us. The writer mentions how God wants to communicate with us, not just talk and us listen, via his words… but communicate. I did this fast, I started to communicate with God in 2005, which explains everything that happened and have ever since. We communicate via my mind, of course, through it there are feelings, impressions, thoughts or voices, hunches, my deeply personal self communicating to him while he listens and communicates back… It is his communications that I got stuck on… how he communicates to me, is yes through my psychic mind ~ but also, also via you!!!

You the person talk and share his word, the bible, his good news and even information on me... on what I am, who I am, what you see. We are all one body and in Christ he can use anyone for his work. So, People, their conversations, animals, colors, the internet, the TV… I mean HE COMMUNICATES TO ME ALL DAY THROUGH EVERYTHING ON EARTH!!! Ha!!! Joy, truth, Love I feel in expressing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment