Me

Me
Hi~I am cute!

Saturday, December 19, 2009

More Knowledge to Know




I wrote previously of how my mind was similar to Angels, Adam & Eve's, those that God created that are blessed, and yes this includes prophets in the bible.
"To answer… one must recall that God had already created a number of rational beings called angels. They are pure spirits, existing in complete independence of matter, and person of immense mental powers."
It has been written by many, the truth of Adam & Eve. To quote, "His (Adam's) mind was endowed with powers… his own divine nature (as I have written about mine, and how it is divine in a previous entry) had made him (God's) friend." It is very important to know that the first humans ever created, and many a prophets, those blessed with supernatural mental ability, were not just beings created by God that hung out far away on Earth… but rather beings that were pulled closer to God, by God himself, chosen beings, beings who for a variety of reason got so close to God that they were allowed to know him, and be known by him; thus they became friends with God. This is very important to note, since the beginning of mankind certain persons have been blessed with supernatural mental ability, this ability which connected them to a higher nature, a divine nature in many ways, made it possible for them to get close to God and God get close to them. Very often, as we have read in the bible, it was God or an angel of God, that contacted certain humans on this Earth, picking them for whatever reason God has, and by their abilities they grew to understand and know more, to be enlightened and to entrench this reality with the wisdom from their new knowledge. This enlightenment, made it so the love, their love of God grew immensely, and thus they could get closer to him. From their experience, from their enlightenment, from their mental ability, states, gifts, powers, they were endowed with a blessing, a state of grace that allowed them to realize their importance to God, from this a true friendship grew! Human nature deems that friendship comes from love, from feeling valued. God gave both love and a special value to specific men and women on this Earth, with these gifts God also gave the individual abilities that each person had, such abilities that range in their construction but all are offered just as a person would offer a gift to someone who is his/her friend.
"But the lack of supernatural grace means that each child lacks the power to be God's friend; he cannot fulfill the function for which God intended him; he cannot rise above himself to love God in that supernatural way which God desires; he is, in fact, defective in God's sight."
It is by the gifts we get, I got, they in the past have gotten, that we come to be able to rise to God, to know more of him, and thus immerse ourselves in him. The gifts each graced person receives enables him to shower others with God's power, knowledge of God, or a truth that God desired others to know. Nothing on this Earth would, will happen without God's approval. In knowing this, the blessed persons can honestly, happily work, live, "be" here on Earth, which once again strengthens the bond between God and him/her. (me) One keeps looking to God for approval, just as it is in human nature for a person to seek approval and help from his/her friend. The relationship created, is one of extreme importance and extreme connection. The psychic ability a person is blessed with, so often will not create the loving, nurturing relationship that a healthy, happy human needs; rather it is the relationship one creates with God that provides the ground, the foundation, and even upper shelter which ensures a healthy life for the psychic, person blessed with supernatural mental ability. I know, as did so many others, that without God and God's love, my foundation is shaken, my shelter is lost, and the ground I walk on is filled with fear and loneliness. Such a world, is not masked when one is blessed with a supernatural mind, rather it seems the lowness and darkness of humanity is more apparent. Many "psychics", "prophets" have told the story of falling into a darker world than the normal man has ever seen, as if the power to see the truth leaves a person to dwell in worse states, especially when one uses one's mind alone, without spiritual guidance and/or heavenly assistance.
"By their sin of pride and disobedience, Adam and Eve had deprived their children of that supernatural life that was to be the seed of their eternal happiness. It is true that a new spring of supernatural life has been given to us; a new means of making reparation for sin, a new source of light and strength, redemption from the power of the devil, have been placed at our disposal. "
It is always true that God is a forgiving and loving being. Even though he took away the supernatural mind that he so blessed his first human children with; by time he forgave humanity and started to once again bless them with the mind that he entailed us all to have...! If you remember from past blogs, it has been proven time and time again, that all humans have been blessed with psychic ability, if not apparent certainly it is said any human can grow and develop psychic gifts. Yes, certain beings for whatever reason are more gifted than others, again this has been scientifically proven (again & again), some people just are more psychic, some people stronger psychics (by this I mean have strength and power in there psychic ability) and different psychics have different abilities. The knowledge of psychic ability (again I have written about this before) comes from the beginning of recorded history, as it seems such a variety of humans have had such a variety of abilities. From the farthest Eastern corner of the globe to the farthest Northern, each culture has had its own psychics, those mentally powerful and spiritual blessed humans that have helped along mankind and the cultures of humanity since the beginning of time. Our human history is enriched with the stories of so many different supernaturally blessed, supernaturally touched humans. I bet every reader could name at least 5 names, stories based in the truth of the past, where a human experienced the supernatural. Certainly, the bible, both Old Testament and New, is filled with such humans!
It is important to observe that is seems it is God's deep desire to have the minds, consciousness, and history of mankind filled with the supernatural, with knowledge of him and his creations; i.e. angels, spirits, ghosts, etc. Man's mind is filled with the knowledge of what it is like to be blessed with God's gifts aka gifts that make God, God; and in tune human's carry the ability to please God by sharing in his knowledge, power, and relationships. All three are very important, and I shall touch on them again, it is all three that psychic ability provides to the mind… To continue in this train of thought, so many men and women have been blessed with supernatural, paranormal experiences and psychic ability. There is even a term, Eastern, called Chi which is the Chinese name for "vital energy" or psychic energy. It is something that is known to flow through everything, and by everything I mean both the living and nonliving.

God has this power in the bible: This is so important to note!

Very often, in the New Age religions, the belief of a universal mind, a universal being which connects everything and with which the human mind is connected, is made apparent and successfully foundational. It is akin to having a computer that contains all the details of everyone and everything from the beginning of time."

Once again this theory, this knowledge, that something ties us all in is a cornerstone of a religion, besides this truth comes the knowledge that as we sit here, me in the coffee shop at 1am, the minds that surround me are all communicating, being affected by me and my thoughts. This ESP, group telepathy, mind connection, psychic flow has been made apparent to me since 2005. The knowledge that has been included in spirituality, theology, and even the sciences since before written history is being proven right before my eyes everywhere I go! WHAT THIS MEANS IN MINE TIME, IS THAT I HAVE THE ABILITY, BECAUSE OF MY EVER SO POWERFUL PSYCHIC/SUPERNATURAL MIND TO PROVE GOD, To prove the bible, PROVE THE UNIVERSAL TRUTH THAT INDEED SOMETHING BEYOND DEATH, BEYOND THE PHYSICAL CONNECTS US ALL. (LIVING AND NONLIVING). In the words of St Paul: "A body that though hast fitted me."

"Here we must pause to examine the unfolding of God's plan. God himself, with infinite power, His infinite knowledge, and His infinite wisdom became man, and took upon Himself the sins of the whole human race. He became man to atone for the sins of mankind, to win for men the supernatural life which they had lost in Adam & Eve..." It is important in the middle of this to note the detail which I extract here, as I write I know I need to follow certainly a path via leads which shall take me, and the reader, to the truth of the divine nature which is instilled in us all, but shown through time. "For the moment it is important to draw attention to the pattern thus laid down, and to observe that the Infinite Wisdom of God is such that he would only permit His plan to be rejected if He foresaw that He would achieve a greater good by doing so. Here we must remember the limitations of human thought and of human speech in the discussion of God and His actions. We can only speak of God in a human way, and represent Him as working after a human fashion. But it must be noted that there is no multiplicity in God's mind. He is one and essentially simple. He conceived the world and its history in one glance; in fact, in that one glance He saw all the possible worlds and all their possible histories."

"Our Lord, having won for us as the new Adam the supernatural life that the old Adam had lost, made certain arrangements to transmit that new life to each of us." By allowing the human mind to become supernatural, including psychically gifted, God enabled us to become closer to his initial desire for man and his being. It is by his power, by his decree, that certain men and women obtain supernatural grace enough so that they can do his deeds and wishes here on earth. (I did write about this in another entry about the Holy Spirit.) In the bible, it states of how the prophets were instructed either by God or his messengers of how to proceed with their paranormally acquired knowledge. Some prophesies were kept a secret so that the time that was envisioned would pass and come true, otherwise if people knew what would happen it would be thwarted. Being psychic, especially by the grace of God, does not mean that the graced person is allowed to follow their own will or creed. But it does mean one is blessed.

By my state, and by lifestyle, I not only have all the power in the world including supernatural power that enables me to control the whole reality of the environment I am in, along with the determination (always acquired by God's side) of events that take place, which daily involves and impacts the human race. The truth of how humans have fallen in love with me, and thus become closer to God also includes the truth of how humans have experienced both pain and pleasure because of God's justice. First is always my service to God and from it comes my ability to control the world. By all truths, God is a peaceful and loving God, yet he does hold his loved ones close and as we learn (through both religious history and the history of world) people are here to serve him and will go through many struggles if they do not. Most struggles are given to the ones who do not serve God, and those that do are blessed, some beyond belief. Remember in previous posts of what gifts God gives, health, love, fame, power, richness; all the desires of one's mind (if you think of the many metaphysical spiritual texts out there that include the knowledge of the power of the mind and how one can get everything one desires if one uses the power of their spirit). I have been given this and more. It seems all earthy knowledge has been in many ways built around me, all humans in their capacity have been built around me, from their conversations to how they live their lives aka: their existence; the whole world has been built around me. Every day I learn more and more about how I control the reality of this world, and how God has blessed me enough to give me everything I want, including the blessings that would be given to a Queen, rule, power, and daily desires granted. If I lived before the power of the government, the change from monarchy to democracy, I would have been a Queen who ruled a country. I would be blessed with all that was given to the Kings and Queens in the bible, those that pleased God enough to rule. Since I could not for a variety of reason become Queen of the USA, instead I rule with my grace filled being. My state from human to godly enables me to rule over millions & affect all living and nonliving on Earth, all in order to serve/prove Christ and put him here.
I control the world. In every space, every corner of the world God has put the actual matter of the world, the actual objects in certain placement so that every corner on Earth serves me. God promises this ability to his favorite, the ability of righteousness or to "write" the Earth... From the smallest object to the largest, my mind immediately with an Angel's comprehension understands its placement and how God is "speaking" to me, how he is proving his love to me. I see immediately, as it is "tied in", how that material object, whatever it may be, place there serves me. This also includes the living, the smallest fly to the largest human; in all I can see how God's placement of them serves me. What is my service? To God. The fundamental purpose of me is to prove to the Earth that God exists and my second purpose is to recreate heaven on Earth. I have a list of reasons for this, that go back to destiny, all knowledge taught, and the beginning of mankind here on Earth. I often have been told I have the perfect soul, the perfect mind, and the perfect body; because of all three and my included piousness I came to be known as a servant of God/Christ and those I love came to serve me.
Good Night & God Bless!!!

Happy Holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment