Me

Me
Hi~I am cute!

Sunday, November 29, 2009

The continuing of Dissection of "The Tremendous Lover" with my commentary...(INCLUDES THE TRUTH OF MAN/WOMEN'S NATURE, AND HOW I BECAME GIFTED AS ADAM & EVE!!!!!)

"It is true that this sharing in God's nature does not make man God; man does not share in the divine nature as he shares in animal nature..."






DIVINE IS A VERY IMPORTANT WORD IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE. I WANT THE READER TO KNOW THIS WORD, AND HOW IT ASSOCAITES TO ME/US. (DON'T GET PRIDEFUL) WITHIN THE TERM (NOT THE WHOLE OF THE TERM, BUT WITHIN IT) ARE THESE CLEARLY DEFINED



Uses:



To refer to powers or forces that are universal, or transcend human capacities



To refer to qualities of individuals who are considered to have some special access or relationship to the divine



IMPORTANT, AS THE EARTH IS NOW IN FRONT OF ME, WE AS A SPECIES MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE ASKED FOR DIVINE NATURE. IT IS BEYOND OUR CONCEPT OR INTELLECT, AND RATIONALLY OBTUSE IN IT'S NATURE. (I KNOW IN MY MANY SINS I NEVER ASKED FOR DIVINITY) STILL WE WERE BLESSED BY GOD WITH DIVINE NATURE.... ANIMALS DO NOT COMPREHEND THROUGH TIME AND SPACE IN AN INTERCONNECTED REALITY, A REALITY THAT SHOWS THE GREATEST TRUTHS AND APPARENTNESS OF OUR CLOSENESS TO GOD AND PERHAPS THE HOLY SPIRIT WHICH IS DIVINE.... IT IS NOW APPARENT, ON THIS EARTH, THAT THE TRUTH OF OUR BLESSING IS FUNDAMENTALLY OR FOUNDATIONALLY APPARENT. WE SHALL ALL KNOW, IN OUR TIME, THAT WE HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH SOMETHING QUITE SPECIAL. (WHEREEVER I AM...ONE CAN IMMEDIATELY SEE THE INTERCONNECTEDNESS OF US ALL, YET WITH THIS COMES MANY POSITIVES AND NEGATIVES. OUR PASSIONS LEAD US TO A REALITY IN WHICH HUMAN EMOTION, FEELING, THOUGHTS, ATTITUDES, BELIEFS AND CONTROL ARE TO STRONG FOR THE ADVERAGE HUMAN TO ESCAPE. WITH PRAYER MAY WE ACCOMPLISH A REALITY THAT IS FACT/TRUTH/GOD BASED AND NOT D BASED...)

"God deigned to give him such a participation in the divine nature so that in some mysterious way, man has something corresponding to God's own power of knowing and loving. Adam and Eve were given a supernatural life; (by the way when I wrote this and thought of how this is a fundamental concept and truth for all the world, yet all the world does not agree with me... my phone suddenly received a email message update, as if I to was getting the all important mail "info" that I am now writing to you, the reader. A important clue to the people of this space that this is the truth and we should listen...!) it represented an elevation of man to an entirely new and superhuman order; and it meant that an entirely new and superhuman end or final happiness was set before him, which may be said to be a sharing in God's own happiness.



"Henceforth natural happiness, even of the highest sort, could never suffice for him; he must eventually either be united to God and share HIS joy, or else remain forever in the hell of eternal loss.....The story of the transgression of that order by Adam and Eve and their consequent expulsion from the garden are well known, but the tremendous issues that depend upon these HISTORICAL events, the enormity of the offence, its motive and its consequences are not so understood. The first person who moved the event which forever separated us from God and his garden or heaven was of course the devil. Who was he?



(IF YOU WANT TO THINK OF THIS d WORD, WHICH I NEVER DO... I MUST REMIND THE READER THAT I HAVE HAD EXPERIENCES WITH DEMONS. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE d IS LIKE, WHO HE "IS" EVEN BACK THEN... THINK OF THE SCARIEST MOST EVEIL MEN IN MOTION PICTURE HISTORY. JASON, FREDDIE KRUGER, HANABLE LECTOR, THE GUY FROM SAW. WE ARE NOT EVER TALKING ABOUT ANY HUMAN PERSON ON EARTH WHO HAS DONE PURE EVIL DEEDS. THE d IS WAY WORSE THAN ANY HUMAN WHO COMMITED MORTAL SINS THAT LEAD TO DAMNATION.)



"One must recall that God had already created a number of rational beings angels. they are pure spirits, existing in complete independence of matter, and persons of immense mental powers. They are far superior to man..." AND THEY HOLD MUCH DIVINITY "they see the truth immediately, at a glance!!!"



THE NEXT SENTENCE PERTAINS TO THE HISTORY OF MANKIND.



"For that was the sin of our first parents--pride and pride's offspring, disobedience. We must remember the perfection of Adam's nature. His mind was endowed with powers and with knowledge that have never been surpassed by any of his fallen children. He knew that GOD had raised him quite gratuitously to a special share in His own divine nature and had made him His friend."



AS IT COMES TO ME, I IN A MUCH LESS AMOUNT, HAVE "She took the fruit thereof and did eat, and gave her husband who did eat."

 
A exerpt from a really great book, called God Stories!!!!!!!
 
YOU are Wonderful!

A year ago God Stories launched and because of you it’s a great success. Many of you have opened your hearts and shared your stories of personal truth. Your stories have helped people combat addiction and plans of suicide, they have helped mothers who have lost their children, and they have brought joy and faith back into the lives of thousands of people. What a gift!



The latest news is: The paperback version of God Stories has just been released in the USA. God Stories has just been released in Germany. Reader’s Digest in Mexico is excerpting ten pages from the book. And, PBS will now produce a God Stories TV special to air during pledge week in the spring of 2010. To stay tuned to the latest, keep an eye on the website: http://www.Godstories.com or, become a fan of God Stories on Facebook.



I’m sorry to report I don’t have news about God Stories II. The proposal process is sometimes long and I’m right in the middle of it. I’ll let you know the moment I know.



Here’s a special story from William Allen:



“It was Mother’s Day and my wife, son and I spent the day at my sister’s with her family and our mom. After an afternoon dinner, my brother in-law took my son to his bedroom where he had a BB gun pointing out a window to shoot squirrels. My sister and husband have a large garden and the squirrels do terrible damage to it. My son, being 14 at the time, was fascinated by the BB gun and wanted desperately to shoot at a squirrel. My brother-in-law and son waited patiently for over half an hour but there were no squirrels in sight. My brother in-law then suggested my son and I take a walk around the property and "hunt" for a squirrel. I wasn't keen on the idea - not being a hunter myself or ever having killed anything before. But my son insisted. My sister warned us not to shoot at the vast collection of birds that congregate in her yard. We covered the property and saw no squirrels. My son was so disappointed he started to cry. Suddenly we heard the singing of a sparrow. Sure enough, perched in a tree not 15 feet away was a sparrow singing on this beautiful spring day. My son asked if he could shoot at the bird and I said, “No.” After much pleading I said, "Okay, just one shot!" Bang! The sparrow fell lifeless to the ground.



Neither my son nor I felt good about what had happened. When we got back to our home, we heard the furious fluttering of a bird’s wings. Suddenly a sparrow appeared banging itself against the inside of the window in our stairway landing. I yelled for my son to run to the kitchen for a towel and then I ran up the stairs and gently scooped the sparrow into the towel. She was okay. We walked on to the front porch and set the sparrow free. She flew around a large maple tree in our front yard three times before flying off.



We have lived in our home for 27 years. We have never had a rodent, mole, bird, or even a squirrel in our attic. You will rarely find a spider or ant! The house is airtight. All windows and doors were secured that day and there was no way in for that sparrow.



On that beautiful spring day blessed with being surrounded by family, I let my son kill one of God's creatures for no reason. It was that very moment that I realized I was being taught the lesson that everything in this universe has a purpose and is connected by one divine force...God. I get chills just writing this. Thank you for letting me share this life-altering story.”



I wish you all a special, loving holiday season to be shared with family, friends, and your adoring pets. Thank you for your kindness and your support. I appreciate YOU!



Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment