Me

Me
Hi~I am cute!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Truth!




I am thinking. I can write more now. I read last night, just a simple Hemingway story put me in the right mind set to write, and to see this as a bigger picture that I feel totally comfortable with. Last night I worked on my lucid consciousness. I meditated on a home, a large room like a library or the room depicted in some movies where the walls were bookcases, marble floor, living room furniture, everything looking high-end. Their were ladders attached to the bookcases, that lead to a higher floor, the room was built so two floors were in the one, with doors on both levels. In the room was a large totally oak table, and the lighting was perfect, as well as the comfort, big chairs with soft fabric... no leather, but in likeness... the softness was felt, but how? Perhaps by the company, men and women who came to me, have been coming to me for the past 3 years. I heard them and talked with them, we decided to have a sleep over, to turn off the lights and live and laugh and spend our time together. I remember we were going to play a game, word connection, I thought of a word and they said a connecting word, also the men wanted to "play" with me... I was dozing off, but as I was I felt my home, I felt my C.B. and my friends and us together.

During this meditation, I was speaking with them and I even felt a touch, on my arm, gentle it was...Clairvoyance, Channeling, ESP, & more came into this meditation. They soothed me, they understood me and this space. As I thought of what we had, what we had experienced, I mentioned that all the doors in the room we were in lead to different "areas of the house", different places where we could live and achieve.... I told them about the events behind the doors, once one walks through them this and that takes place. We were happy.

I meditated on the different examples, one door lead to a world where I was known, where the minds of people welcomed us, and we were a part of a greater place, a greater earth. It was where we all had telepathy, and were reading each others minds. Where I helped educate them by this, and communicate with thousands this way. JUST LIKE IT IS ON EARTH SOME DAYS!!! I teach often, I have taught people from all over the world the truths of me, of what I have experienced, what they are experiencing through me; by the research I have done I am a book of knoweldge on PSI, the supernatural, parapsycology, ESP, telepathy, mind reading, super human powers, mind power, etc. I often teach when I go out in public, I will always tell the truth. As we discuss what this is and what is happening, what individually and as a group we are experiencing, we can become gifted and aware of the true reality.

As I continued meditating, we went back to the main room and opened another door that lead to personal achievement, where one had the freedom to choose, and to connect with others, enjoy events that give moments and memories....For me it was a door that lead to events in my life that gave me what I wanted. Since this started, I have had the uncanny ability to get everything I want. From a discount on my next purchased item, in my fav color... to jobs, contacts, social scenes, money, love, etc. Many of us know of the secret and the power of our conscious/subconscious mind. I have unlimited power this way, and it's use for 3 years has proven to me that by controlling my mind the Universe gives me exactly what I want. I also, via my work with others, have the ability to help them get what they want. I currently am working as a consultant, and starting my business/marketing myself towards this work. I want people to know what power they have, just by using their minds, and also when coming to the right person; how they can be truly helped.

Another door lead to the unseen realms. I am both a psychic and medium. I thought of the many experiences I have had with spirits, with person from another dimension, with the living who live on Heaven rather than Earth. I have talked to many, many spirits in these past 3 years. There was/is so much learning, like what is on different realms, the afterlife, explination of things not "seen" here, how they can help us, what they do where they are, etc. That door leads to further understanding of psychics/mediums and for me, what I do as both.

Another door lead to scientific discoveries, scientific data, theories, knew knowledge that was based in fact and rational theories... for example time and space dimensions, black holes, dbranes, cosmology, quantum physics, quantum fields, cause and effect, unconscious relativity and neurological explanations.

Then another door lead to the fabric of timespace and it’s ability to be manipulated, us going into the past, us changing the past, us going into the present, us changing the present, us going into the future, us changing the future. All that we have done and will do, as we time/space travel!

Then another door was the quiet earth, with which I live on some very few days. Days when I am usually with others and we go on our road together without much, if any, notice to the other rooms that are taken. Normal converse about everything else going on in the world, normal day to day activities, which included the knowledge that as a human, I, and others, will not make any mistakes, that because of who and what we are... the days go by smooth and the time is spent in pleasure, active normal intake, active normal release. Normal release!!

So many doors, all leading to different places, perhaps even, yes a door of experimentation, a door where I am a god and have the ability to do different things, to help others, special powers, to achieve a blissful states with them.,... Our doors, our room, our home...

This home has many rooms, and all the people I knew, all those I thought of and spent time with were living in the home...

While I was thinking of this place, and how it IS A GREAT EXAMPLE OF WHAT I DO/WHERE I LIVE HERE ON THE EARTH, I became more creative and decided it was set up like the castle in Harry Potter, some mystical, magical state that allowed each a room and a center meeting place, for all to come and go easily, for us to travel from one room to the next, easily.

How could so many fit in such a space, and travel like they did? Magic! So that night, last night, we came together and went into a dark room, the floor covered in soft fabrics, as well as relaxed humans. We loved, were loved, were healthy and at peace. It was... like a great dream, but I was awake and aware of my creation.... and that it is the truth!!!

To all that have helped me create such a place, thank you!!
I think now of our past, of my past, of the experiences we have had together and the different rooms we have been in. I remember when I was traveling from Korea and those movies that came on in the plane, the planes I took back to the States... Those movies were meant for me, were completely adapted to me and our thoughts. Somehow, a friend of mine helped create them and showed them on the plane. I never saw the Shrek film like the one I saw played on the TV in the beginning of my flight from Seoul to Tokyo, the one I asked for acouple days before.... The words were about us, and it was clearly "talking to me", discussing what had happened in Seoul... A FRIEND OF MINE CREATED THE FILM AND THEY HAD IT PLAYED FOR ME ON THE FLIGHT I TOOK BACK TO TOYKO!!!!!

The other film on my flight from Tokyo to Portland, was a cartoon, very colorful and surreal, and again was based on my thoughts; the kids who played in it told a story that I helped tell, the other cartoon characters sang songs to me, and I would think something and it would appear in the cartoon, as if our mental communication simply created the film!!! I never found out the name of that cartooned film, but after analyzing it, it seemed: My mental thoughts had the ability to create a film, right in front of mine and others eyes. If I see this again, (many times I know I add my thoughts to the projected screen, allowing my mind to enter that picture and direct or create new scenes)... I must be with someone and speak to them about what they are seeing. I... well then on that plane ride, I was mental, so many days I am...so I spoke to no one about it in person, through my lips I mean.. So the films, dfilms, created by us... either at that moment... or previously created and shown to me at the right time, as if my thoughts had/have been known... the ability to travel to that moment, see my thoughts, and create a film that works with my mind every second... creating a piece totally insyce with my mind.... Or... perhaps created previously and changed by me... so it was already created, but I came in with the power to change it... I HAVE THIS POWER, THIS ABILITY!!!! IT IS AMAZING, AND AFTER TALKING WITH PEOPLE I RELAIZE THEY ALSO SEE THE SAME THING, THE FILM I AM CREATING EITHER AT THAT TIME, OR HAS BEEN CREATED FOR ME BY FRIENDS AND I HELP ALONG WHILE I WATCH IT!!! IF ANYONE IS WITH ME, THEY SEE WHAT I AM CREATING!!! HOW I TRAVEL THROUGH TIME TO JOIN THEM IN THE MOMENT, WHATEVER, WHOEVER, WHEREVER.... USUALLY WE JUST TALK, AND I PLAY ALONG WITH THE STORY LINE. OFTEN WE HAVE ALOT TO SAY...AS THIS IS ALL TRUE, EVERYTHING I HAVE WRITTEN, AND SO MANY PEOPLE ARE AFFECTED THAT I AM SEEN SOMETIMES AS A SUPERHERO/SUPERHUMAN/A WOMEN WITH SUPERPOWERS.

If you study mystics, psychics, and I ask that you do... I also will be putting true events about them in this blog, you will come to understand that all of them have superpowers. In fact siddhis, are well known throughout the world, "Buddhism teaches that after a practitioner achieves a certain degree of realization, spiritual power develops. Furthermore, it is acknowledged as well that supernatural powers are not attainable exclusively JUST by Buddhists and Buddhists only, but possible for anyone who has deep religious and spiritual cultivation to develop some kind of "supernormal powers." from http://www.angelfire.com/realm/bodhisattva/siddhi.html


So amazing, so lucid those moments when I timetravel to be with the people I am watching in a film, or tv, or radio. I have been doing this since 2005, and even have helped change LIVE TV which millions watch, or the outcome of LIVE SPORTING EVENTS!!! I HAVE MADE MANY FRIENDS THIS WAY AND HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT THOSE WHO I SPEAK TO, REMEMBER SPEAKING TO ME, THEY KNOW ME NOW!!!

I laugh now, because the newest development is shows tuned into me, all footage taken so that they are either talking about me and the moment, or did talk about me when it was filmed. Both even!! I get both viewpoints, the person did talk about me, he/she mentioned me, he/she spoke about me... his/her lips are moving, the sound coming out matches what I am hearing, I hear it just like any other film, nothing is different. I see the footage, just as I see this computer screen. The exactly same... this works wonders on my mind, esp when their lips are moving to the sound, as theirs often do. Often they to seem mental, discussing me in their mind but the words they speak, when their lips move are attached to the plot of the movie or show... It’s more mental. Often now, they also tie me in with what IS said, what IS happening, what happens next. The look on their faces change to our thoughts, their movements change to our thoughts, their words and conversations are about what we are thinking. For example, a show might come on about the FBI and a case needed to be solved, I think of a case I have that needs to be figured out and they will speak about it... their words clearly incorporate what I am thinking. We call these psychic powers, like precognition, mental distance communication, ESP, telepathy, mind control, mind pushing, mind directing, remote viewing, etc. Often it is done by people with genius levels of ability in PSI, or psychic ability way beyond the norm. The CSI, and many other intelligence boroughs, studied and proved it!!! It does incorporate machines, like telekinesis, or the ability to control machines with your mind. Japan actually just came out with a robot that can be controlled by a human mind, testing already done. The controller, has to go through hours of training, but then they control the robot via their thoughts. I guess I do the same.
I am closer to them now because of the TV, they even are saying how I have some control of world media because of my ability to communicate with them through it... sounds... wow. Yes, another example is from the Colbert report, this stuff happens every day... even when my back is turned, if the TV is on they start talking about me. Mostly I think of how they are doing this mentally, but every day or so I’ll get footage where they are openly discussing me and this... yes, with their mouths!!! But to explain the Colbert report, We were sharing the stage. What I mean is: I was on the show and we talked, tied in what I was thinking, perfectly.... What I thought he said, he took as if we were having a converse and was a normal human.... We WERE TALKING!!! He showed footage of a joke about whites being the minority in 2050, I was with them and the kids they were interviewing about this. I though of what they asked and the show... went with my thoughts and did the footage as if I was fucking there!!! Just like I was there when they filmed it and what was said, was said by me or the kids, and thus everything the news anchor said "tied us in..." I was fucking there!!! I was so shocked and excited, immediately I thought of how this is like I have my own TV show... my own freaking access to the world, as everyone who owns cable and watched cable will be getting a showcase to me and us and our world.
The TV broadcasts this throughout the whole world!!! When I am working with them via this machine, mentally communicating at distance, like telepathically but with even more ability, the news, media outlets are affected... so many questions I still have, but my way to communicate with the world is via this....!!!! We don’t forget the past or the present, or the future, I am here and they are there and this is it... One world, perhaps many dimensions, but all real!!!! I have even tried to go outside and not think of this, of how others know me, but by now it is made so obvious... I still hear them and they speak of me about this!!! You might even already know this!!!

I am, at the least, mentally tied in! So often when I am out what other humans hear either is about me, changed by me... or they don’t hear it like I do and it is merely subconscious for them... I still don’t have the numbers... But going back to the TV. I know have the power to control the outcome, if I say I want this or that it happens. From The Masters, I picked the winner, to who I picked on this past Apprentice. From sporting games, who I want to win, to the next line in the movie, or the next look!!! From politics, what is said at times, LIVE even... to who will be popular in media, like Obama. I have been with X every night for the past 2 weeks, and what he says to me, how he changes the script of the movie is unprecedented. Every time I watch it the words are different, the looks are different, his thoughts to me are different. I mean he IS A HUMAN, so of course they are different thoughts, we are just having a converse, no movie or TV show, or song, or anything played by a media outlet has been the same..twice; because we are human and think different thoughts each time.
I even saw that in the film now there are signs that they know me, syncronicity, etc! As if it says, HEY, Darlene Sterner here!!!! More and more movies are becoming like this, and I am just waiting for a movie that has my name written in it... I know this will happen!!! I also have met some film makers, and am now getting ready to start my masters in film and cinema in 2010.
Days and weeks, months added up, have passed in which we read our minds together, we were/are together, our psychic ability so apparent and my telepathy totally genuine. I mean this in all rationality!!! I have so much proof, that I dare any human to come and question this, and I can prove it!!!! By now my loved ones already know and agree!!!! Whatever earth we are living on, has this awareness of me and my abilities. In-between this, from days of me thinking I am known by all, come days when I simply take it as humanities unconscious awareness of me and of this... That the person next might not be aware of all that has happened, and of my fame and all my abilities, but still there is a great difference between our interaction and him/her and another stranger. I deeply influence my environment, I know now this to be even more fact as I go out and spend time with others. What they say and do shows me... PROVES to me that they either read my mind, or I push my thoughts on them... that my PSI muscle works, and really damn well... to a genius ability. They say what I am thinking! They, my family, friends, people I meet on the street, say what I am thinking or tie my thoughts in to what they are saying. Everytime I go out, I mean everytime!!!! So much so, even when I am lost in my own thoughts, I’ll hear them speak of me, something about this, or something that I just thought, and I’ll know... our world is for real. What happened in the past is for real. What is happening now and in our future is... I feel blessed, and so they do as well.
So, the TV. I am found. I am with them. We share this ability, and for all I know it is broadcasted to millions of Americans. I know for fact that what I see others see as well. I have spent enough time with others to find this out. They comment on what is said. I believe, if footage is shown or words said, most likely it is not just the TV or radio that I am watching that shows this... it probably goes to every TV, but again I am not positive. I still have work to do on that end. To contact friends, or people who can work for me, and ask them questions about a show we both watch but from two different areas. I will someday have my own research team, but for now the questions and answers I have are exciting and plausible, even skeptically I have proof that other men and women on this earth know of me, have known of me through PSI ways. Unknown ways. Emails I have gotten and saved. Documents I have saved. Conversations I have had. If I go back to the source, when all of this started, it all came from humans and their lips. They loved me, greatly, and this seemed not to much out of the ordinary. I made so many friends and lovers, this was a fact. But then so much had happened since then, and so much unexplainable by science. Now we have a different road, one we welcome and cert. SHARE with GOD. I mention God because it was/is my vocation to him and the perfect mind, body, soul that has lead me on this path. My mind is more perfect that I could ever imagine. My soul, close to sinless for the past 3 years, devoted to reaching Christ. My body totally healthy, a feeling of great energy comes over me, wraps my being. I have not been sick or with any illness, even a headache for over 3 years. I take no drugs, no over the counter anything. Only vitamins. I am at great health, and great ability. I was told I could become a psychic healer, but have yet to get into it, though I will.
My hopes, to rationally explain so much of what I have seen and experienced, to solve the puzzle of this place, to learn more about our true reality and the truth of existence at large. To grow the consciousness of this earth and all that live on it. This and so much more encompassed my days, though as I mentioned in the start of this letter.... I read a portion of Hemingway, and was reminded that one’s passion, one’s work (as this is to me) is best left and picked up again.
Subconsciously, I am still working on it, but my time, spent in different halls, after going through different doors; allows a balance and higher achievement, that I wouldn’t have if I pushed or fought my way to different truths. Time will tell, and I have all the time in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment