Me

Me
Hi~I am cute!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

More info


Really quick I wanted to give a 2 minute intro to myself, as I haven't yet on the blog (recently) and I know it might help for people passing through. I am a psychic medium, mystic, normal 28 year old who has seen/heard/experienced many things. Through studies & meeting people I have found out what the truth is and how I AM THE DAUGHTER OF GOD WHO HAS BEEN CHOOSEN BY GOD TO SERVE HIM/CHRIST AND .....

1) EFFECT/CHANGE THE WHOLE UNIVERSE FOREVER.
2) Develop as a psychic, in manifested and unmanifested realities.
3) Teach people, about Christ and about psychic abilties, parapsychology, mysticism, etc...
4) Work in the arts/film/tv... as I have done since I was 11.


I have many answers and many proven truths, including what I discuss below. MY NAME IS DARLENE STERNER, I am currently in East Bay taking 2 motnhs to work with people here as a psychic medium and do experimentations as such, as well as learn new knoweldge, and come in contact with any supernatural beings I can.... I am writing a book about what I have experienced and learned, and hopefully starting a research group with the other people who are sensitive to this, aka the Holy Spirit's supernatural gifts, or sometimes known as the paranormal, mind power abilities, psychic ability, etc.

It's all based in Christianity, and a bit in metaphysics, the power of the mind, parapsychology. I am totally a normal business women who just happened to always be very spiritual. I know I was choosen before time, I know I was raised from the moment of my first breathe on earth to the moment I type this.... for this job. There is no doubt in my mind that I and God (he has blessed me beyond any human that I have met) ....we have control over this Universe. (In one of my MANIFESTED REALITIES I HAVE MIND POWER/CONTROL...)

With mediation plus determination plus education I am trying to teach the Earth and live here... sometimes I forget the reality of where I am... this happened from (2007-2009)... but with God's help I shall overcome my conscious weaknesses and prove to be VERY, VERY MUCH LIKE GOD OR godly.
All true. So tell me what you think of my blog.

I have had days when I have wrote this

My "p-skills" give me the ability to "looking into the future", "locate something lost or unknown to you". It employs my ability to see, hear, and know information for the highest good intention, and I am usually assisted in interpreting the images by my spirit guide or heavenly sources.

I also am an empath, and have the ability to tune into another person's energy field, (affecting it simply by my mind) quickly interpreting the emotional state of another person. My heightened empathic abilities have assisted many individuals in identifying the true, rather than assumed, emotionality and motives of others. This information has proven exceptionally useful in relationship healing, where the couples' lack of communication skills are hindering their growth progress. Also, my ability to control outside environments can help people get exactly what they want, when they want it. People pay me to get what they want, if they don't get it, I don't get paid.

I am working on many kinds of readings, and ways to help others, including "life path actualization", "spirit communication for others", "wish granting" or "physical path placement" and "parapsychological/psychic growth/development."

I can contact higher spiritual guides, one who have a speciality of knowing the true nature of a problem or what will happen in the future that would be of great benefit and knowledge to any client. I have been doing this for 3 years, and cert. looking for people in the Bay area to work with....

I'd love to be of help!!!

So, that's me...somewhat. Hopefully the reader gets more of "me" by reading this blog!!!!

AND DAYS WHEN I realize,

I have changed my consciousness so much, and traveled so much, that any normal life was absolute. Any way of receiving the right feedback was absolutly not permanent. I am still studying what I do and how it affects those around me. With true friendship we have concouquored many a fears, and played many a plays or games or movies, depending on how you see them/me/us. I have lived a very blessed, unnatural life... and here in Berkeley, because I learned so much from Seoul, PA, Florida, Esalen (NOT) I am still studying a variety of things. I am not focus, this I know, and am not home (this I also know.) I am trying to be a human, and help those around me while helping myself. It is a slow road, but one which I choose... Thank God for the many blessings and my absolute fame.

No comments:

Post a Comment