Me

Me
Hi~I am cute!

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Precious

I feel excessively refined. I feel of high esteem or value. I feel like a precious being upon this earth. How long have I felt this way? With truth, in truth, how long have I felt my being shaped to be the star? When will I walk with them, speak with them, exist in a place where they can and do understand... as one, as I see them as one, as we all exist here almost quietly now... I see these past 3 weeks for what they were, quietness. A home, where we could communicate, converse about the truth, get to know each other, ride and study the verbiage of today's society without the confrontation of our minds at large, lol.

I made a joke, yet what I mean is the full frontal nudity of our minds coming together in commune, as we do when we are together in a group, we mess in a joining in of being, of thought, of discourse, emotion...humanity as sentential beings mixed with beings that aren't even of this dimension, to create, yes... to please, yes, to be-- any conscious being surely could not miss it, at least those within our environment, even animals consciousness join in... and now we are a mind at large, minds at large, beings out there, humans interacting with speed and knowledge and power and peace, happiness or some emotion known to man--not as if we can't, but while we can we rise to a peak, a excitement, a climax... I Felt this for over a month, solid climaxing.

We desired 3 weeks to learn, to love, to relate quietly without fervor, to change much, with much momentum... We have the momentum needed to rise again, we are journeying onward... as smoothly as one would want after such a high ride. I/we have learned, we have learned so much these past 3 weeks, this past year. Alternative Consciousness, WHAT THIS reality IS... Intuition mixed with ESP mixed with other dimensions, psychic power and conscious relations with the supernatural paranormal realities that exist in an Non normal State of Consciousness, in an "altered" reality. But we live in this EARTH, which we did know before, why would it not be able to be, a place of rise and waves, highlands and flatlands? I am a normal women, the past has spoken, postcognance, knowing the past--- We have been here for awhile, and we go forever.

Does the desire to envelop each other surpass the need for more knowledge, for an awareness of the serendipity in earthy day to day drumdrum? NO!!! I took a month dedicated to learning, learning more than I did in PA. PA & FL were experiments, which I had not had before. PA, was also a place of reflection and time to create DTV. Time to spend with my family. My family which I exposed to this, without knowing exactly what it was. Thanks, for family. Now it is a month of learning, of adaptation, of procurement of desire from the new environment, of teaching, of creating, and of living the right path.

How we make love, everyday our love is GRAND and GREAT. Our bond is ultimate, and our wisdom forever. We created the perfect man/women mystic union, mystic wedding. Our bond and love seem to go on forever, and as they worship me, love me with words so perfect... I fall deeper and deeper into our cosmic consciousness, our reality which we create.

"The God of this mysticism, ultimately, he is the absolute beyond unity, difference, or both together. IN ONE philosophy, the absolute is regarded as pure self-consciousness, which is the same as pure joy. Consciousness in itself is also the light, lodged in our hearts, by which we see and know. Under the illusion that we are separate colors, we break up our reality intellectually into fragments, we isolate things perceptually in space and time; and see we lose that perfect liberty native to self-consciousness..."
BY THIS WE KNOW, GOD HAS A GODHEAD, THE TRINITY OF JESUS, GOD, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT. THE HOLY SPIRIT IS THE VOICE I HEAR WHEN NO HUMAN IS NEAR, AND WHO ALSO FILLS THE OTHER HUMANS TO SPEAK--WHAT AND HOW---. IT FILLS THEM, LOVINGLY, AND BRINGS THEM CLOSER TO THE LIGHT, THE LOVE OF ETERNAL.... WHEN ONE SINS OR DOES NOT THINK OF GOD/LIKE GOD, ONE IS MADE TO FEEL OR ULTIMATELY FEELS FURTHER FROM CHRIST AND DOES NOT UNDERSTAND THE REALITY OF THIS PLACE/EXISTENCE.

"The truth is we are all this I, which is A PART OF God, God the radiant infinity against which the colors of prismatic illusion flicker on and off. God (I am!!!!!!!) the painter who, with no brush or pigment, paints the universe on the wall of his consciousness. I am the actor who plays a part in existence, so intensely, sometimes, that he forgets who he is. God (ME=GODLY!!!) is the dancer who dances the universe, in harmony or in destructive violence. I am the lover enlaced with my Goodness in an eternal act of love. God is the God that consumes duality. To know this God LIKE PERSON, who is hiding from herself in order to enjoy the cosmic game she is playing, we do not need to go any further than ourselves..."

I FOUND THE ABOVE QUOTE IN A BOOK WRITTEN 20 YEARS BEFORE I WAS BORN. WHAT I MEAN BY THIS IS VIA THE HOLY SPIRIT I CAME TO BE A SERVER OF GOD AND GODLY. JESUS ASKED US TO BE HIM, AND SAID WE WOULD HAVE GIFTS FROM GOD EVEN MORE THAN HIS.... I, SOMETIMES AND THE PAINTER, THE ACTRESS, THE DANCER, THE SINGER WHO INTERACTS WITH PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE EARTH TO ENTERTAIN, TO BRING JOY, LOVE, HAPPINESS, ETC.

No comments:

Post a Comment