Me

Me
Hi~I am cute!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

SIDDHIS!!! + The truth of what I am doing in Seoul and what other "religions" brought/did to us here...







Siddhi is typically defined as "a magical or spiritual power for the control of self, others and the forces of nature." The siddhis described by occultists and yogis are in actuality supernormal perceptual states available to all human beings. These are absolutely natural abilities that can be explained in highly rational terms. There is nothing mysterious about the siddhis. More formally Siddhi can be defined as follows: Extraordinary Siddhis: the ability to open beings up for the liberating and enlightening truths; to lead to Realization.
Examples:
In India a Yogi wanted to go somewhere by train, but having no money, asked the station-master if he could go for nothing; the station-master refused, so the Yogi sat down on the platform. When it was time for the train to go it would not start. It was supposed that something was wrong with the engine, so mechanics were sent for and they did all they knew, but still the train could not go. At last the station-master told the officials of the Yogi. He was asked to get in the train and it immediately started.
An Indian Yogi came to a bank of a river; he didn't have the money to pay the ferryman to take him across and the ferryman refused to take him for nothing, so he stepped on the water and walked upon its surface to the other side. The Yogi (telling the story) shrugged his shoulders rather scornfully and said, "A miracle like that is worth no more than the penny it would have cost to go on the ferryboat.

There is a supernormal phenomenon known in the West as Apportation that has a long history in Eastern cultures, albeit, not under the name Apportation.
Siddhi (Sanskrit:सिद्धिः; siddhiḥ) is a Sanskrit word that literally means "perfection", "accomplishment", "attainment", or "success". It is also used as a term for spiritual power (or psychic ability). The term is used in that sense in  Buddhism, in CHRISTIANITY WE REALIZE IT WAS GOD WHO GAVE THESE POWERS AND GOD WHO CAN TAKE THEM AWAY.

I have many powers as a person, as a Christian, who has tried daily to perfect her soul. Most of my life is surrounded by the supernatural, the abilities I have, and those who also have them (because of the Holy Spirits gifts) and are affected by them. In one of my mental states, People adore me every second of every day because of my powers, (Go see the movie Perfume and I am like him wearing the perfume except complete opposite because everything got blessed!!!!) I am world wide for knowing that I have achieved perfection because of my abilities, or "state of grace." God on this world has asked me to be a evangilist for him, a prophet who accomplishes many things~ 1. Being the prove of Jesus Christ as God who saved our souls. I did this in 2008, when I raised the dead to life and brought souls out of eternal dammnation. I also prove the existance of God everyday via my life/celebrity. Other goals on this world included putting every soul on Heaven (or cleansing them so they are preparing them for Heaven) and making the world a better place by changing their sciences, proving new long standing truths, curing the ills of mankind, perfecting the human capacity for learning and mind power, etc.

I have done much research in my day, in fact here in Seoul I spend at least 1hr-2hrs a day researching. I have come over here to study the Eastern philosophy, the important books and places which have been on this Earth for millenium... While being here I have learned much, but also experienced much.... To explain quickly and with the peace I currently eternally hold, Seoul has a frightening amount of negativity. If you could imagine a women on a ship in space, doing research, and suddenly something went wrong...She reports back to Earth, "There seems to be a huge breakaway from the truth, from the foundation of how we as humans are to live in the Universe to what really a wise, perfect being is going to be see and experience because he/she "see the light."

I want the perfect soul. I also want the truth. It is because I am living here, and am feeling the infliction of religions, that I will be dividing the promise of other relgions and wholeheartedly finding the solution for mankind.

So far, from the moment I came here, it seemed Seoul had/has lost it's Soul. I do not write this lightly, what I have seen and heard is very important, yet still confidentual. I am trying to write this as justly and honestly as I can, without judging the people here. I simply stop, look and listen. What I need to know, learn while I am here, is if the Eastern philosophy is the truth or have they spread lies because they could not follow God, aka Jesus--who came down here as God and tried to save everyone from their sins, but only if they followed him and his word. I promise the reader from the start of my journey here I have been open to orther religions, as foolish as this is in Christianity....

Here it is a mess. No matter what power I have, no matter what service I give or research I do on eastern philiosphy, like Buddhism, I am hearing the dammed, evil, lost, broken, uncured, irrational, messed up minds/soul/etc who do exist in this world and in the next (being that in every "philosophy" or "religion" there is a worse place than normal earth.) Believe me I am experiencing it, and I wish it could stop it, but I have a year contract. For now, I shall try to find out if God truly is universal and religion does not matter...but "truth" does, or are the soul of this world fucked if they don't follow Christ???

Yours truly and honestly,




No comments:

Post a Comment