Me

Me
Hi~I am cute!

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Darlene Sterner/Miss Penn State

Dear you human friend,

Dearest, I am a mystic. My reality has been changed forever, and I know I can telepathically communicate with (any?) being on earth. I am now aware of the drastic affects this has on my environment and me. I also have the power of the best psychic, a great medium and a traveler/controller of space & time. I have lived and traveled to over 4 countries, and over 20 states and I now know society hears me via my mind, speaks with me via my mind, interacts with me as this, writes and speaks about this and seeks me for many reasons. People are in constant communication about this, people are in constant awareness of what has happened and what answers we now have...proven to us!!!

While I live with the paranormal, the supernatural, the mystical as well as people here on this earth, I don't live with those that I see as I walk through the streets of this world. I don't know them, though they often know me---or as it is 100%, can speak to me paranormally and are aware of this fact!!! Who are they? Who are you here, where I am? I still have so many people to get to know. It the society at large I often speak to as I walk through places and speak with them, or the individual by psychic mean as I use astral projection to speak with them, or commune through space and time to talk to them. I am glad I can speak with so many people, and that the awareness of parapsycology, ESP, telepathy, psychic ability, mediumship, PSI, spirits, metaphysics, spirituality are growing.

My name is Darlene Ann Sterner, and I am... a friend, in goodness, I try not to sin or act immorally. There is security in knowing we are being honest, we are telling the truth, we are "in love" with humankind and with all those living. The true practice of Christianity, of spiritual goodness, of compassion, of virtueous living highly matters to me--to us, those that come to me from the spirit plane. Sometimes people sound so kind, sometimes we speak in love, in purpose, in connection with divinity, with those beings that are divine, perhaps in connection with God himself. I realize this, I realize those voices are following me (because of my soul!) are from another dimension, the spiritual plane. People must research this!!!! I also realize that people here, in any environment I am in, get to communicate with me and as I channel the spirit world, they even sometimes hear the spirits I talk with!!! This means that not only are people gaining psychic power, telepathy, etc they are gaining the ability to be a part of the mind at large, the cosmic consciousness, the true nature of our divine souls and a connection with a higher plane, even spirits who dwell there. They hear spirits who are with me!!! They even desire to communicate with them, mostly without the realization that they are talking to people who have passed through this realm, aka died here, and are on the next!!!!

I remember so many of the people I have met or spoken with here, mostly as people who for the first time are physically meeting me and yet realize the truth, remember my name, or get to for the first time communicate with another human via telepathy. Everytime I am out we communicate and everytime we communicate we learn more, or they learn more, about the truth. We are actually proving parapsycology on a mass scale, and at times hundreds (when I am in an arena, in the streets of NYC, in Seoul for months) of people are speaking to me via telepathy and are aware of the communication and what I am telling them.... which often is about unknown truths.


I remember my life, my purposes... As a mystic my reality is growing, my memories are growing, my experiences in a world where (x,y,&z happen) is growing. I don't forget what has happened, what I have experienced, what other people have said and felt. I am contineous study of this, and have been only as recent, able to put the peices together to create a real picture of what I am explaining. I do not know anyone as of now that has my ability, nor have I heard of what I am explaining happening anywhere else in the world. Yes, their are mystics, psychics, mediums, etc and very gifted ones; however what I can do might be unique to me. For them often their is the excitement that comes from new revelations, grown awareness which is what we all seek through books, dvds, media, meditation, self help groups, etc. I am weekly experiencing life as a mystic, but also as a women who has the ability to affect society AT HUGE LEVELS!!!

I was often told while living in Florida that I was known by ever human on earth. As, I have been traveling for the past 18 months, I realize that this is the truth more and more. I realize that our consciousness is changing to accept what before was hearsay, and when I am with people they are experiencing the paranormal, the PSI on such levels that the truth of me and my existance here is made apparent.

Is it your entire earth? It feels like that, at times, now everytime I go out someone will say "Hello, Darlene Sterner" and it brings us all back to that mute point--- I am a bridge between them both, the human race that sees me---hears me--speaks of me and the mystical/paranormal/unseen realm that follows me everywhere. Are we now transpersonal in our consciousness? It seems so....

All the stories of people who are connected to the divine, who hear spirits, who can contact the dead, who see the supernatural, etc are now being proven to people by me!!! All those questions of where we come from, where we go next, what this place is, why we are here, where our friends and loved ones go after this, if angels and demons do actually exist, if saints and Gods exist--- all have been shown to me, proven to me and I am now proving to them.

Now is the time to join her, to join my mind and my quest. We shall experience the new, the powerful, the PSI, beautifully. Now is the time to watch as things unfold as planned. We are planning. It is a natural gift to be psychic. It is a must to be awareness, awareness of the paranormal, awareness of the divinity, of the whole connectivity of all things on this Earth (renamed...I am Perfect). It is a must to be aware of the past when we talked via ESP, the importance of knowing knowledge in parapsychology, knowledge of spiritual consciousness, of universal truths, of the abilities we have to talk via our minds, to tell the future, to time travel, to astro project, etc.

So many of us have forgotten the path we were on, the walking/waking path that leads us to God, leader I am--- Do you know me, Darlene Sterner? Have you breathed here, Do you hear our voice--among many-- Have you ever heard of Miss Penn State? I am she!!! I am the women they talk about now. The voice they stand beside, they seek, they call a part of God, forever I am she... I don't know most of you well, you who turn to me, my voice and speak---via my mind, via yours or by your voice to me, sometimes as if we have already met, in some other time and place because we have~ But I promise to help this earth, I promise to keep this right, to find answers and give proof. I promise to make the right win, as idealogically and spiritually as I can.

If you rememeber her, or have met her and spoke to her, don't be silent, speak--- with a good heart, a good mind, a good soul--- we shall see God and his entirety. We shall achieve both God and Heaven. For it is with us, our connection is apparent--- I need you to remember and promise in all honesty that you will say it to her... "I remember you, Darlene Sterner, Miss Penn Sate..." Then we shall see, a revolution, I take charge and I care forever. I want you to be in Heaven with our God, I want this place to Know!! --- I want you to be at peace with the knowledge I have to share, or already have shared. The future holds me in praise and fame for bringing the truth to the masses---as I have already done.

So, one of my points in this life is to prove to all on earth of this... to prove God. It is to be written, it is to be spoken, it is to be known, truths not shared must be shared...

I remember in Esalen of how they spoke to me. Of how the fellow commune members, who I saw daily, seemed to hear me, to hear you Angels, to hear us. (Those that I sit and speak to via my mind daily--spirit guides, perhaps?) They spoke to me, all of our environment was speaking to her, via there mouths (human tongues)/ & minds/ & celestial ways... Picture me, a young beautiful women, in the middle of the most beautiful place (Esalen is so nice..) A place where people spoke to her, without being inhibited. They mentioned her name, or would say some comment... telepathy exists (read about it!!!) the supernatural exist (read about it!!!) psychics are here and powerful (read about it!!!!) parapsycology is true (read about it!!!!) and we individually have the power to change our world for the better. As a person who has done this, I can teach you how, I can help you achieve your potential and reach more of what you want. I want to do this for us. I want each individual to be helped by this.

She is good! She is a God/part of him/it. She will change the earth. A new consciousness arises, so does our beings.

With Love,

Darlene Ann Sterner.

Namaste C.B.

P.P.S--- Part of me did this for the screenplay I want/am going to write, which adds a human element to the story. While psychic mediums are true, mystis and yogis are true, the pereption of them is bias, based against skeptic rulings and shallow judgements. I am a young women, told by many I met, that I am beautiful and kind, intelligent, rational, and ubure creative. I have been blessed enough to be guided by people here on earth and from beyond, to places where I can thrive, live-love and BE LOVED!!! I am going to film school for my masters in 2010, I want some of the shorts I create to show a women who lives in two realities, just like these people: http://www.experiencefestival.com/mysticism_archives.

No comments:

Post a Comment