Me

Me
Hi~I am cute!

Friday, July 31, 2009

Transpersonal Consciousness & Me

Deep transpersonal experiences have a glow about them. This glow is picked up by other people, as well we hope, with the person who is deeply changed. He/she comes with a new realization of his/her part in the world. Suddenly importance and connection are given to him/her, and their lives are forever successful, self worth is generated by their environment, not by the thoughts of themselves. This is what has been happening with me, while I stand with a connection to all living things, with a hightened awareness. This awareness of my I, my environment, my association to those in my environement, etc.

I thus take boatloads of information, and react appropiately. I always will use this information to "goodly" connect to as many people as personally possible. Some honest to good ways to use my transpersonal experiences, is to take any information & help others to realize the oneness and connectivity of us all, to help others achieve higher spiritual growth, and/or other's realizations of new real truths.

Transpersonal psychology…. Beyond the personal. I am Darlene Sterner. I have had paranormal transpersonal events, like everyone on earth knowing of me. See, there is a higher consciousness that knows me, and that relies on me & facilitates at times, my connection to God. The world/universe/all those within have a consciousness, and it seems at times as though their consciousness is connected to mine. I was told in 2007, studied in 2005, that I was connected with the mind at large, the universal mind, a consciousness that is begotten from God, from Toa, from the perfect being who built the earth, the universe, us and all that is.,.. this mind at large… Starting in 2005, as I was awakened, and enlightened, personally from then, I was taken from my own personal mind… to this larger consciousness with love, worship, and true compassion. On the earth in 2005, at PSU, their was a revolution. Then in 2006 it was quieter. Then in 2007 one again my mind opened and since then I have been a part of this mind at large that brings us all together. I have been told many things in life, have had many things told to me, and seen many things from this!!!! I have been deeply moved, deeply changed and now know my greater purpose is to educate as many people I can about this, about myself and about the truth of this reality… Knowing absolute truths, genius capability mixed with others will, and honest intention…

Without a doubt I know there is a God. No doubt. In fact I want to prove it. I want to prove a mind, consciousness at large. I want to prove other spiritual beings exist. I want to prove spirits exhist. I want to change our consciousness, 11:11. We are deeply spiritual beings, and should research and study ourselves as this foremost. A kind of paradigm shift… to look at the world as if we, without a doubt, know we are all deeply connected, deeply interconnected to a larger being, as well as the truth that there is a God and an afterlife. I want to prove my connection to God and a larger consciousness, as well as life after death on earth. This proof of life after death along with the parapsychology truths that exist & my transpersonal psychology or consciousness, will hopefully help me to enlighten others on earth and tune them into the knowledge of these truths as facts, which add up to prove the existence of our own spiritual selves within layers of this reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment