Me

Me
Hi~I am cute!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

MY Consciousness


Individual Consciousness--- My consciousness lies with these four circles pictures above. Some of what I experience is transpersonal, situated A+B+C, B+C---states. C + D is the normal state of consciousness, which I NEVER EXPERIENCE!!!! I AM NO LONGER STUCK IN THE SURFACE CONSCIOUSNESS, BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN ENLIGHTENED, EXPERIENCED COSMIC CONSCIOUSNESS, I AM IN A STATE OF HIGHER EXPERIENCE, WHICH INCLUDES A ALONE OR A+B+C. Important when considering the "Intermediate zone", the region or stage of partial spiritual enlightenment that it is suggested, can be used to explain the paradoxical nature of many gurus who still seem to have authentic powers and realisation.


Cosmic consciousness is the concept that the universe is a living superorganism with which animals, including humans, interconnect, and form a collective consciousness which spans the cosmos. In the 19th century, Canadian born psychiatrist Richard M. Bucke had already evolved an evolutionary consciousness theory which claims that Cosmic Consciousness lies in a mystic state above and beyond Self-consciousness, the natural state of man's consciousness, just like animal consciousness lies below.


ONE OF MY MAIN GOALS IS TO GROW COSMIC CONSCIOUSNESS: cosmic consciousness — an emerging faculty and the next stage of human development. Bucke hypothesizes that next stage of human mental development, which he named "Cosmic Consciousness," is slowly beginning to appear but will eventually spread widely throughout all of humanity. I HAVE EXPERIENCED COSMIC CONSCIOUSNESS.


Thought Vibration or the Law of Attraction in the Thought World. I think and they, other people's minds, are instantly with me. This is a very positive thing, human connection, 100% all the time, all this connection, positive and loving and kind and peaceful, etc. I believe I am so attractive because I have an attractive personality, I am really good, filled with goodness and truth and honesty and safety. I will always be good, always be safe, always love, be a movie star, be close with people, talk with people, be funny, light hearted, generally happy, in joy, in peace, in knowledge, willing to share, willing to pray, willing to interact, willing to devote my time and energy toward others, willing to laugh, willing to be fameous and playful and control the world, with power and with honesty and with star quality, with depth and age and true understanding and wisdom and courage and beauty and purity and cleanliness. For over 4 years I have been controlling my consciousness, so that no impure thought, so that all whiteness, no wrong action, no dirty thought is in it. Law of Attraction being in the thought world, is that thoughts forever are spoken, and effects are had and forever I think and forever---- they follow me, being worshiped in thoughts, or with thoughts.

In my mind I devote time and energy and emotion and promises to "them", we say what we are doing next, we are in a world that awaits for the next great thing. Find it, in freedom it rings, in peace and love and happiness and joy---- in honesty and love and understanding!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment