Me

Me
Hi~I am cute!

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Experiences~ What I must tell you about me.

I have been very busy the last month. I left PA for CA, went into a intense work study at Esalen Institute, which is going very well, and have set up myself for my Perm move to LA/Santa B. I reached two of my goals, which I wrote in a previous post.... and am working on other goals. I met some sweet people on my travels, and am working on becoming everything I am told I am!!! I realized upon meeting and greeting with all these new people here at Esalen, that 99% of them have no idea what I work with, how their consciousness seems... to me, because of me...!!!! It seems over here, in this trance state, their consciousness has been expanded because of me and that I have superhuman abilities. They don't know how I am constantly in synergy with the other larger mind or entity that brings me great gifts, or even what gifts I have/use daily. The who and what are completely unknown and I still haven't explained it to many, so writing and saying "check out my blog" seems easier to acquire the understanding I want, without always going into a long speech.

What I deal with daily:

Parapsychological phenomena of two types have been described.
They may be cognitive, as in the case of clairvoyance (I have!!!), telepathy (I have!!!---and meet people who daily I also give this gift!!!!), or precognition (I have!!!);
Daily I can acquired knowledge of facts, of other people's thoughts, or of future events, without the use of the ordinary sensory channels--hence the term extrasensory perception (ESP), often used to designate these phenomena. I get information into my mind, not by the normal five senses, but by my 6th---which will constantly inform me---give me information. When I say constantly, I mean 24/7, even through my sleep, as in a lucid dream. Important to know~~~I always am getting/sending information from the environment!!!

The second type is physical phenomena---which is also very apparent in my life. Physical phenomena is acquired by me having the skill of telekinesis & psychokinesis, the ability to move things with my mind, or affect (physically) my environment with my mind. Also, physical phenomena is when an apparition does something to one's environment, which I have seen!!! Or by me doing psychic healing, which I have experience with or psychoportation aka: mental time travel--- the later being something to explain in depth another time.

So most of my environment, I'd say, 60-90% is affected by paranormal phenomena. I constantly read people's mind, or feel the effects of synchronicity (cognitive phenomena). Mind pushing---long distant mental communication, telepathic feedback, mental control over the physical; all are what I do, use, how I live and work, daily. The below also list my daily skills:
Psychokinesis ('movement by mind'
The ability of the mind to influence matter, time, space, or energy by means unknown to current science.) or telepathy ('transfer of thoughts or feelings at a distance by 6th sense') can be explained, by me, in detail---as I have hundreds of experiences. I do telepathy everyday and can do psychokinesis very well!!!! Precognition - (lit. pre-knowing - where nondeductible information about a future event is acquired) Clairvoyance--
I have all these skills, and used them randomly in my life. I haven't answered the interrogatives--Like How, When, Why. What, Etc and still have thousands of questions. But, I have had hundreds/thousands of experiences, and will continue to seek more answers/experiences.
If you feel your interested in this, and want proof of paranormal phenomena or want to see if maybe you have some skill in these areas, I strongly suggest you to contact me!! I am 100% honestly, intelligent, kind, Christian, sane $ successful, women!!! I am very, very happy and at times beside myself with joy at what I can do and have done. I wish only to learn more, and understand more--- as well as help during this whole journey. Many friends I have made on my path, I wish for great things for all of us!!! Feel free to contact me!!!

Overall, one very important thing to note about me is I always, all day, have Direct Mental Interaction with Living Systems: meaning I interact with my environment, and strongly, (readable) affect it, WITH MY MIND!!! I have been doing this for about 2 years, though over a year of that was in a smaller environment, where social interaction was limited to close family or friends.

I am looking for research participants, as I have done research with other people, which again I will detail later. Just to note, all those books on having power over your environment, over others, over your future, over the world even--- ARE TRUE!!!! I have seen this daily, first hand!!!

So this is me, who I am, what I do, what I have experience with, or experienced etc. I have never ghost hunted or sought anything negative. I only work with the positive. I am pacient, but demand that I see results, and truly, honestly get what I want!!! I have gotten emails, letters from people I have never even spoken about this with, them telling me something I said mentally--- not via my mouth, but with my mind and that they heard with their mind. This is all true. :) !!!

There is so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment