Me

Me
Hi~I am cute!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Experiences

 So, if I started in 2005, I would have to explain experiences ranging from levitation, to telepathy, social worship in a trance state but still inknown if it was in manifested or unmanifested reality, mental communication with divine beings on other planes aka channeling, astral projection, automatic writing, life work, magnetism, mediumship, miracles, postcognition, precognition, psychokinesis, remote viewing, retrocognition, synchronicity, etc.... So much of this I still didn't understand or know, My whole existence went from what it was (normal women) to a mystical, Universally important, highly psychic being that was called all day for greatness.

I think that the sane and insane parts of a human being ~ aka the good and bad ~ were shown to me. It is beyond what most can comprehend---sometimes it seemed the humans on earth had an existence that was controlled down to the second, down to the wire. (Meaning I read every second that would happen, I was told this would happen, then this, then this, and I did this for days!!! I still do this...) Othertimes, I went into states where things were being dammed, or hunted by demons or possessed by the dead. (This happened only a handful of time, in Florida, PA, and Seoul.) I saw the eyes of humans turn red, or go weird like lopsided, like they were crazy... I saw humans in weird shapes, walking funny, moving strangely. I heard things, I saw dark objects move... images in my mind of scary things, I even saw the dead, ghosts, etc...

Most of the humans on this Earth (sometimes I wonder) want the answers and to know the security of truth, the safety of knowing what went wrong and what went right and what to do next. Most of them (again I wonder) see psychic experiences for what they are (a blessing!!!), and the unexplained gets explained, and not just explained by me or other people on earth; but by a higher power like the Holy Spirit/Universal Mind/Spirit Guides. This is what all the experiences I have had, have been for me... done for me.

There has been moments when the blissful reality of how we came to be, what we are, where we go, what we can do here on Earth and in Heaven. What gifts we were given (everyone turns psychic and can mentally communicate) were out in the open and then I knew the truth of the right path to be on...

I knew/know, because of the blissful moments, that I have a destiny, a path, true guides, a important destiny, a very important life here on Earth and my soul (it is always most important to me) is safe and guiding to the highest heaven here on Earth.

There also were moments, way back when I might have been afraid but not recently, which when seen, one instantly thinks of the security and help of the Bible:

1 Peter 5:8 (New International Version) Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.

(The voices I hear take shape of a human or seem to change the humans consciousness, so they hear and think evil.)

The LORD said to Satan, "Where have you come from?" Satan answered the LORD, "From roaming through the earth and going back and forth in it."

(The moments when their bodies changed, when their voices and persona changed to darkness and then they walked like something died in them.)

John 8:44 (New International Version)

You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

(They have no compassion and feel the darkness and death. They speak as if murder of themselves and all life would be a though/action away. They turn to darkness, hatred, ill will, lies, and sin, as a human, so much easier... I had no fear for myself, but when I heard them... I knew that evil does exist.)

Ephesians 6:12 (New International Version)

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

(Many a time, the world which can turn to darkness was cold and lost and ruled by darkness, which drove many people on this world crazy. It turned them away from knowledge and light and worship of God, and into sin upon sin upon sin. Often a human would lie when not normally would he, or not help when he normally would. They would turn from authority and love, and into darkness and themselves... I fear this is what gets into the people of our world. I do not lie. I do not sin. Ever!!!! When one does it is a bowing down to evil...)

In the very same way, these dreamers pollute their own bodies, reject authority and slander celestial beings. But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not dare to bring a slanderous accusation against him, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!" Yet these men speak abusively against whatever they do not understand; and what things they do understand by instinct, like unreasoning animals—these are the very things that destroy them.

Now what I write above, with my many psychic gifts, by the power of God I have come to see and understand. I am highly gifted in many ways, and my experience with the dark is very limited but had a profound effect on me. I was and still am a very strong soul, strong mentally, able to go into manifested and unmanifested realities and make use of the knowledge or my purpose in experiencing different realities. I usually am lead, prior to my research and in depth study of metaphysics, parapyschology and psychic power I was "lead into different experiences" rather than leading... But what I gained, what knoweldge I learned, and the development of the psychonaut in me all lead to a grand road, a greater person, being (me) than most I meet. I have a spiritual development beyond 90% of the people I meet, and I am quite humbly proud of what I have accomplished, both as a psychic and as Darlene Sterner. 

While I have had contact with scary and mean... it has been 9% of what I have experienced, and since I am clairaudient (at least) 100% of the day,  this 9% is getting smaller and smaller. While I still seek so many answers, someday soon I will be able to explain the negative and positive I have experienced as a mystic/psychic, at least enough that the reader can get an intelligent, fact filled picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment