Me

Me
Hi~I am cute!

Monday, July 27, 2009

Starting story

Ok here we go. Writing my many, many, many experiences is a thing I haven't done yet, and probably should have, at least in a more permanent manner because one forgets the fine details of the past and though I had written much of my experiences since 2004, what I wrote either got deleted--via my computer crash of '05 & '08 or was not written at all, and thus most of what I am writing is from memory...tsk. But as we live we have more experiences and I have had the time to memorize what has happened, and go over again and again what was happening or is happening or will happen because of the proper equation for us to thrive!!!! I am so happy about this, and by happiness I must remind my reader what that word exactly means, and why I feel it so deeply. Happiness, for me, is a feeling internally that is produced by knoweldge that you did everything right, that your always on the right path, that in the end the right world surrounds you and you forever are in a place of bliss, of personal and surrounding environmental benefit. Most of us can be in an environment and see the blessings, the peace, the calmness, the passive go to and get and the sprawling ease that which we move through life as a higher species. We understand what is around us, be it a tree or a bench or a building or a street. We comprehend what is happening and what will happen, and feel a connection with each other that takes us to a place of certain pose with our I, a certain knowledge that I am, and we are and this is--- Mix that knowledge with our own personal control and personal desires being granted and we get a small picture that can easily bring us happiness/joy/love. I get that small picture, but on top of it, I get larger pictures. The one I just explained, as it procures happiness within me, as well as this picture: That I am the most important, that I am the being who successfully did what our souls/minds/bodies most desire--- I accomplished the highest goals--- and by achieving what I have achieved I made myself the perfect person with a perfect life.... getting what I want all day, every day--- and when a turn comes I see each second during it, who and what I am; which brings me the highest joy I can think of.... So, I have "pictures" which come from my life and experiences and give me great happiness and joy. I can choose to open up to universal ways of achieving happiness, like social interaction, personal achievement, environemental input, relationships, successes, etc--- or I can pick the page in my book which I will explain to you in detail, my own personal life/experiences/story--- which results in the happy knowledge above.



If I met a man who was me, and did what I did in my life--- I too would worship him, I too would call him a God, I too would look to him as the epitome of perfection with cards that are shocking in their suit. A clean sweep winner he would come across, and his joy would bring me the same, a feeling of peace, awakening understanding to the truths of our universe, and thankfullness mixed with blissful pleasure from our interaction/my knowledge of him.



I mention me seeing myself as another because I understand that this is what I am asking of the reader. To understand me, when they are another I, with maybe completely different experiences and knowledge. In this movie--- the movie of my life--- I would bring the audience in at moments in my life from birth to now, certain moments which speak the truth, tell the story, show her totally, and her environement. This is what I am going to try to explain to you, the reader. If you wish, putting me in a movie might be of help~ as we get to know another, I find human's common pasttime (film/tv) outlets the ability to know another.



In this "movie/story" there is the important message of how she just get this place, people, this realm... how she understands & truly knows universal truths that so many in society pass by... How she makes the right choices, decides for herself and others what is the right path, How she effects her environement, what specials gifts/skills she has...

What she did to procure the moment in which she forever changed herself and her universe. It is that big of a moment, that important of a story, what happened in 2005, during her last year as a student at Pennsylvania State University, that forever the universe with which we all live in was changed and will continue to be affected by her. Not many people can say they changed the world--- even fewer can say they changed/touched every human on Earth as well as other dimensions and planes within this Universe. I was once told, in 2007, that I was the center of the universe. That I was the being which controlled the stars and the planes and touched the dimensions and the beings within them all. I was told that I was one of the most important people in all of it, all of the universe, on earth. There is factual evidence, including the philosophy and knowledge of the East, of a book/mind that explains how we came to be, what this place is, and what we are to do while here. In it is written every event that happened since the beginning, every birth, every stroy, every death. In it is written the universal truths, the design of this place and everything that is. The makeup of the universe, the makeup of the human, the story of every soul, the story of all that exists. In it is written the goals of man/spirit/angel/God....One of our truest desires/goals as a human is to connect our soul to God's---to move from this plane we as humans on earth call home, to a higher one, maybe even to the highest heaven. We move up our souls by advancement, we try to perfect our spirits/minds/bodies/souls--- in order to achieve the best potential, and awaken more innate gifts that the universe is ready to give those that do achieve true enlightenment, awakening, lifting, connection.



For over 4 years I have been working on this goal. This includes my time at PSU when I went into esoteric, deep, profound, unprecedented practice as a sage/guru/nun in order to perfect my mind/body/soul and to connect with the GOD/HIGHER BEINGS and give myself to him/it as a gift for eternity. I have been deeply spiritual since birth. I have worshiped Jesus Christ/GOD for everyday I have been alive on this earth, and nothing or no one will ever turn me away from him.... Nothing will ever separate me from GOD and my number one goal in this life is to achieve the highest connect/duplication of him/it as I can on earth. By this, I mean I want to be God. I want to prove God here. I want to emulate God. I want perfection, and to be able to say what it means to achieve the potential of one's soul/mind/body. That is how I came to be, how my destiny came to be written, how my path unfolded and my enlightenment started. I was told in the beginning of 2007, about a year after I arose into a higher state, that I was indeed a superhuman. What one is and how one comes to be one, I shall indeed tell. For now, one must know that their was a moment when I was a normal, educated, good and loving women and a catalystic event that takes me to what I am now.... ;)



This is a lot to take in such a short time, and in writing this I realize I need to explain so much more. I don't mind being called chosen. I don't mind when people say or think I have been blessed in this lifetime. I don't mind when others think of me as gifted or talented. But these words do not represent that actual truth of what I am and what I did in order to become me. What I did do was take my human mind/body and my given soul (which has been most important to me since birth) and transform it into a guru's--- a godman's (as called in the East)--- into a mystics (Western word), a saints. If one studies the explanation of what a soul is: the soul is the spiritual or immaterial part of a living being, often regarded as eternal. It is usually thought to consist of one's consciousness and personality, and can be synonymous with the spirit, mind or self. I must say, thus the soul is the part of you that IS ETERNAL!!!! IT LIVES FOREVER, AND HAS LIVED FOR THE LONGEST TIME!!! MOST OF US HAVE SOULS THAT ARE OLDER THAN ANYTHING IN OUR ENVIRONMENT. It is possible to be born with a newer soul, also it is possible to have strong characteristics imbedded in your soul. Certain people (in all truth!!!) can read souls---- There are guru's who have been trained by men who have been trained by practice written hundred's, even thousands of years ago, who can read another's soul. This practice is legit and honest, and used for the purpose of knowing yours and/or other's souls. What details given in a reading, I will explain another time, as I have had my soul read, and more than once, with the same results. My point is that one's soul is an individual part of them, more important than the body or mind's ego, and it goes for eternity. This thing we all have, is our vehicle into the next life/place/plane/dimension.... It can be grown, to become very powerful, very strong, very GODLY, trained by the mind & body, as well as environment. Metaphysical training, spiritual training, psychological personal training are all important in manufacturing an "enlightened" soul, one maybe even like Jesus's, or Buddha's.



Of course those two are part of the type of people who were born with souls that are more powerful than 99% of other's in this world. The reincarnation of a perfect soul or incarnation as called in Western religious philosophy, has happened on this Earth--and usually is what we see in those who are prophets, mystics, sages, godmen, etc... Jesus was said to have the perfect soul. Buddha was said to perfect his soul through training, but his soul is reincarnated every so many years in the man who is the chosen Dali Lama. What about John Mormon, or Gandhi? These men have certainly advanced their soul, and often those who chose a spiritual path, have chosen a road that will prescribe days in which they can advance soulfully (spiritually) as well as mentally. They choose their Hermitage, Godly servitude, spiritual catacomb for the purpose of connection & insight. This connection, this insight leads them to higher knowledge~ WHICH IS WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENED TO ME~ AND EVEN A MORE POWERFUL EXISTENCE. The ability to do what is uncommon, miracles, or superhuman feats, is often explained by the power and credence of one's soul. The greater the soul, the greater the mind & body, the greater the human ability---



THUS*** MY SUPERHUMAN TALENT AROSE FROM THE PERFECTION/SUCCESSFUL ADVANCEMENT OF MY SOUL/MIND/BODY. FIRST AND FOREMOST WAS THE ADVANCEMENT/ENLIGHTENMENT OF MY SOUL--- AND THIS CONTINUES DAILY FOR ME, AS I HAVE MENTIONED BEFORE, I MUST HAVE A GREAT, SINLESS SOUL. I DO NOT WANT SIN, WILL NOT BREAK THE CARDINAL RULES SET FORTH BY PROPHETS & WISE MEN--- THE 10 COMMANDMENTS, THE 5 PRECEPTS, THE WRITTEN AND SPOKEN LAWS OF THE TESTAMENTS, THE COMMON KNOWLEDGE IN SOCIETY OF WHAT IS GOOD VS WHAT IS BAD, ETC. To laugh, I often have problems with ethical dilemma's, and avoid them intently. I thought before of how hard it would be to be involved in the government, or a position of decision making where ethical dilemma's were concerned... I live by the rule of "give Cesear what Cesear is do."



So, to start with what I have done and am doing, the perfection of my soul is high on my list. I lived as a sage, a student of mystic, religious, spiritual, metaphysical, philosophical texts, a nun in training and a perfectionist when it comes to my body, soul, and mind. My day was broken into studying, meditating, and perfecting my body. Hours each day were devoted to each category, a task that is much easier to explain than to do. I had the strictest regime of anyone I knew, and took my devotion very seriously. I became withdrawn from everything that didn't encompass the advance of myself, or the finishing of my undergrad schooling. While I was still taking classes, enrolled as a full time student, I had my own studio right off campus and with this wonderful enriched environment, I was able to devote myself exclusively to mental/spiritual/physical advancement. I took a World Religions/Philosophy course my last year at PSU and had the guidance of the professor who wrote me a list of books to study, mostly based in Eastern Philosophy, though I combined these texts with Western Religion and worldly mysticism, etc. I was always gifted in comprehension, the understanding written word; so I didn't need much guidance in my comprehension and understanding of eastern thought/wisdom. As I meditated on their truth, my awareness of this place, of all that is and was grew, and I was in fact awakened into enlightenment of my mind~ as well as succumbed to perfection with my soul and body. I had a body that was less than 10% body fat, with a continuous rigorous workout that lasted 3 hours everyday, and a strict diet that was analyzed extensively, I offered my body daily to God as a temple for which my mind and soul could grow. As I practiced different spiritual meditations I found it suddenly easier to accomplish things that before had been difficult or even impossible. To explain quickly: You must relate this time to a time in your life where you felt you grew the most as a human, a time where exponential growth happened and upon looking back you can say your whole person changed, grew for the best!!!!



One day at PSU, I started having mystical experiences. Now not knowing exactly what they were I kept them to myself, but they were noted and I shall explain in the future. However, because of my opening of my mind, and the transfer of my spirit to a higher consciousness, my reality shifted so much that the people around me became to know me. I was at first unaware of their awareness of me, of the power I had to open other's mind to my place, to my consciousness, to what I was now hearing and/or experiencing. But other people came to my aid and without my request or demand, the people in my environment started to talk about me, and who I was, what I was doing, what they experienced with me and what they (in general) thought of me. I was unaware of the amount of talk, of the effect my transcendence had on others, or of the power I had put in my mind and soul through my training. Though I trained my mind, body, and soul 24/7... every hour upon hour for over a year; I still felt I was quite new at what I was doing. Most of us have read stories of sages, monks, nun's, etc that devote a lifetime to spiritual growth and training. I was unaware then, that I had a imprint written on my soul from past lives/or from where I came from (God/heaven) that made it more powerful, and closer to the door of enlightenment and power than most. I mentioned I would explain in detail what was said from the reading of my soul~ I will, but to simply now note, it is said I have a soul that is determined to get what it desires. A soul that would break down anything, do anything to achieve what it's goal is--- connecting with GOD/becoming a "god/angel/perfected soul". A very determined soul, a soul that has previous been great, a soul that is in tune with it's higher purpose and it's GOD is a soul that certainly would achieve enlightenment/actualization's/power at a young age.



Many young monks from Eastern regions, have gotten a soul that is a number 1 soul (as they are sometimes called) or come to know that their soul is blessed. The enlightened ones are picked at the age of five or six. When I was studying, and even before this time, I had usually thought to myself that my purpose, the reason I was on this Earth was to help others, was to serve, was to find the truth and prove it to all that exist. I liked the eastern term Bodhisattva, I also like the Western idea of an angel or saint. All equate to a person spiritual guided who comes into their destiny and is sent from above or another higher plane, down to earth, to help all sentienal creatures. We find these people who will always be on this earth to help, who always share loving kindess and good, sweet words. The people who dedicate their lives to something, and give there time willing for a good cause that will certinetly benefit us in the future. They might come to us in hiding or with fame, from a nunery in Tibet or a news show broadcasted in the USA. They are people who truly effect their surroundings, and do so for the greater good each time. I was trained since youth to be such a person, and from my enlightenment, I have been since then, put on a path that demands my respect and love for all in my environment.



To end soon, now you, the reader has some idea of where I come from, who I was and what happened to me. I know I want to explain what I just have in much greater detail, with a equation to knoweldge that you might have~ common knowledge in association is always helpful, but for now I hope this will do. I live currently, in CA, and since 2005 have had many wonderful experiences that I will be explaining in honest detail. The facts are set, my enlightenment, spiritual, mental, & physical transformation happened in 2005, while I was a student at PSU, and from this the world in which I (we) live forever changed. Our goals are set, futuristically I try to study what we as mankind, as sentiental beings, as spiritual beings---desire. There is a list, I know, but as I set upon my path, I promise some of our wishes, I will make come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment