Me

Me
Hi~I am cute!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Things I will have...

Things I will have,

1) To be with him, somehow reading his mind, it telling me what to do, who he is, what he wants, etc.
2) To understand more of him, to go quiet and just listen~
3) To know how to help him, to have a special "task force" aka: friends that is/are jet set on helping.
4) To see his future, to see his path, to help rearrange it, as it helps.
5) To go to his side, to get pleasure from what he gets pleasure (to go to his cookie)
6) To find myself in similar situations, to gain his knowledge and prowess.
7) To not sin against him or anyone---especially in movement.
8) To get many kisses. To pleasure him. (more than any her)
9) To get him to work, to hire him, to get him to "bake for me---and then keep it in happiness"
10) To figure him out, to tell his story, to be a part of it in telling
11) To have his mind, to have his heart, body--touch--soulmate; proven/proved.

No comments:

Post a Comment