Me

Me
Hi~I am cute!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My experience...


I am in goodness am. In speaking with them, those I connect with as a mystic, many times we have pondered the end and the truth to it. What are the universal truths? What happens when one dies on this earth? In my studies, I have came across many times the concept of nonduality or nondualism. This is the thought that we are all a part of, or hold an essence of God and once we remove our I, kill our ego, enlighten our minds, etc and realize our oneness or togetherness with the true God, we shall come in greater contact with the reality of all things. This, in a sense, is what I have experienced, within the reality I came to experience/help create as a mystic. Everything, physical or spiritual, is a part of God or holds his essence. In the end we simply go back to that whole, we lose our I, the veils of separateness are lifted and the truth’s come to be known. If we all lose our veils and come to realize the universal truths, then how are we at all different from one another? Especially, if this also coincides with us “losing” our physical selves, or that which physically separates us from him and us from each other.
Through my experience and studies, I believe there is 1 universal, all powerful, all knowing God. He created, as everything is a part of him, the billions of universes, the billions of galaxies, the billions of dimensions, of planets, of heavens….which includes everything that has ever existed, forever, anything that was/is/and will be…
From “A Course in Miracles.” Oneness is simply the idea God is. And in His Being, He encompasses all things. No mind holds anything but Him. We say "God is," and then we cease to speak, for in that knowledge words are meaningless. There are no lips to speak them, and no part of mind sufficiently distinct to feel that it is now aware of something not itself. It has united with its Source. And like its Source Itself, it merely is.
As a mystic, ”through various spiritual exercises and a persistent, ever-increasing longing for union with the divine. " The goal, as Reza Aslan, a fellow mystic, writes, "is to create an inseparable union between the individual and the Divine." That is our goal.
In my experience that has always been our underlying goal. We, humans on earth and those with me in my mystical reality, are in search of answers; the one we know is our unseperateness, the connection of everything. As I explain for me, everything is connected to me and ultimately to God. Everyday, I go out and have the “world” connected to me. Some say in other realities one can speak to other people just via there mind. Also, one can speak through all mediums; tv, radio, internet, paper, etc. One can speak to animals. Everything is anthropomorph-ed, otherwise known as nonhuman things having human attributes.
In studying this I also found that one can travel through space and time, by being able to speak via their mind or through mediums, to anyone who ever existed. Again this reality is deeply, deeply connected. If one mentally communicates to someone from the past, they then are time traveling.
As a mystic, I am always aware of that connection and it’s existence. I have experienced some it it. Sometimes it feels as if my thoughts are not just from me, at times I am using my mind along with something else. This deep, deep connection is vital to know and understand as a human. We are never alone. I am never alone. With this connection comes the ability to control--- Even to a point of controlling the past and future. I personally don’t have that much control of either, lol, but something (God) certainly does. In my experience we have been able to change time, move through space, create miracles, change our environment almost daily, predict the immediate future, use mind thoughts to get what we want (in the future), use mind thoughts to control our environment, use astro projection to release ourselves outside of our body, (how often we use the strongest mental energy to create or change the reality of the world). Your mind/body/soul is the strongest tool or weapon. I became a mystic because I trained mine intently on getting closer to God and the truths/meaning of existence. This life, life in general, is not meaningless. One of its purposes is to realize the fakeness of reality, the fakeness of the situation you are in as a human on earth. Watch this video for a great explanation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7dhztBnpxg
I have created my own reality. Now my purpose is to share what I can do, and to search for more truths…. As well as live this life like a “Godly Person" by getting ultimately what we all want; which is goodness, peace, love, happiness, honor, beauty, strength, power, the highest dreams coming true, wishes granted, the world in a sense servicing you, rather than you servicing the world. This is my reality. This is my truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment