Me

Me
Hi~I am cute!

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas

A very Merry Christmas! For me it's so warm, so kept, so comfortable! I got my some wishes granted today. Good food, great rest, love and the world to show me joy and humor. It seems I always know where to look. As mysticism goes, the "other" realm is both good and bad. I never experienced "bad souls", very, very few. But I got some recently. That's really hard to deal with, work with. Imagine, umm.... a scary movie you saw. Ick. They don't look to Jesus enough. Kindof like the earth.

For Christmas this year I realized, aka open the realization present, which showed me my bogus thoughts were made for this world. Manufactured, shipped, bought…. Stamped with approval. “i don’t lie.” Waiting for that t-shirt…. Instead I get my thoughts handed back to me on the cutest Korean tshirts. Like…. "I’m a millionaire in won." Thought it, said it, accepted, and society at large prints it. Or… "Squid, delicious." I come up with these thoughts, in this world, and the world at large lives it. Now suddenly I see them printed on t-shirts. Check it out… Babo shirts. Every thought I have creates the world, the human live here and by my thoughts we know the truth, Jesus Christ rules the world, and by rules he actually owns it enough to be able to buy and sell every person (even though they have free will) for eternity.

I get to hold unlimited power via my existance because I control what happens on earth. I control what people wear, eat, sleep, carry, are doing, live, are named, how they drive, where they work, what they do, what they think, say, how they walk, how long they sleep, what they notice or don't notice, It's like having control over myself but it's other humans on Earth. I didn't realize my full power until 2009, but here in Seoul I am learning it...Not a normal occurance for most, but for me it's my life...

Please pray to Jesus. Be good! Remember what he said, "Love your Lord, Jesus and God, with all your heart, with all your stregnth, with all your MIND, with all your soul." Remember he can read your thoughts, he is with you always.... Also, remember the #1 commandment--- Love one another, as I have loved you."

Sending much love. Wishing your good wishes get granted. I have a wonderful 10 days off for the holiday this year. I'm going to be traveling to so many brand new and immensly exciting places. Korea has so much to offer~ Let's hope we both have good, safe, pleasing trips this holiday! Good=pure peace. Safe=comfort and opened doors. Pleasing=happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment