Me

Me
Hi~I am cute!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

First Entry


Well considering my first fortune, gotten from the fortune cookie below, which said, "You will have the best life ever", it seems I am on the right track. Today is a good day. I usually don't label my days, but why not start this blog with showing my love of my days, of my life? I do love everything living, note... good and living. I use the word good, in my mind (you'll read a lot about my mind) the word represents me and certain beings quite well. I am.... good. It matters that people, animals, things, beings, the living at large, are good. I get doses, in my mind though it's not me talking, of both... I always had the question are human's innately good? I want to say yes they are... though somedays I truly think no... I am though. I am innately good. I have very high morals and ethics. I haven't lied in almost 2 years! 2 years without telling even one lie, other than to my parents (a small white lie). I take note of how long I've gone without lying, I am so honest sometimes of course it is not "helpful", but in this life it seems I must be honest. So me and my high morals, very promising it is to exhist in a place rightly, on right ground. Morals/ethics matter so much! I'll talk more about this later...




I am writing this blog for some strong reasons. I need/want to show others who I am and what I am going through. What I have experienced, am experiencing. I see the world VERY differently than most, and everyone on this earth has fundamentally changed at the very least in their consciousness because of me. I rely on God/religion/spirituality, and I want to help the world and myself. Thereapudic writing is, by describing my life and how we as a species now communicating via my mind, I am calmed by nature. Not always is this Earth so calming....



For my first entry I'll try to describe quickly why I call myself a mystic and some few experiences I have had as one. The exact definition of a mystic/mysticism is a person in pursuit of communion with, identity with, or conscious awareness of an ultimate reality, divinity, spiritual truth, or God through direct experience, intuition, or insight. As for me, I personally experience daily this new earth, NEW EARTH!!!-- which leaves me with.....



-Deep intrinsic connection to the world/ or another world.

-Union with God or the experience of being godly.

-Innate Knowledge/Previously Unknown knowledge

-Experience of other things...explination to come...



I want to take you back to March of 2005--- that's when it started. Me experiencing life differently than I ever had before. It was that year that I was working on the perfect mind, body, and soul. Perfect in all three, all three to give to God... I was very spiritual, always meditating, spending countless hours focusing on prefecting myself, on wisdom, meditating on the true nature and meaning of existance, as well as, the afterlife. It takes a lot of time to do this... months past by... but I am certain it was because I was trying, every second, with all of my breathe, to be perfect (in the eyes of the truely wise) that I was choosen as I was, and am who i am. Short i, it symbolizes the i, ego/id/ that I took away. In many religious traditions there is no I, no ego, in alot of spiritual thought their is no i, as well as, in spherical realms. I just read about spherical realms tnt. To quote a fellow blogger's page, "Spherical Time" is not that complicated, it just amounts to being influenced by all things in all moments so that time is not the factor by which you live your life but rather the feeling you have in contact with all beings. (What I feel exactly every day.) This then is a different way of considering time. For those to whom it is at least conceptually important then that one can consider that the influences one feels at any point in space or co-ordination with space or simply from the point of pure personality - who you are, where you are, what you are reacting to if there is reaction - is a way all things and all beings feel around you - and around you may be to the length and breadth of the universe or beyond. In this way you do not experience time as a actual influence on your life but rather you experience all times because all other beings in the universe may be experiencing some form of time or not therefore you experience what they experience as long as you are in balance with them and they are in balance with you." I highlighted some part of his entry because I will discuss it later. I will go into the short i, ego death in general, in another entry.



A main point, I want to make right away, is when it started, March 2005. It stopped between March 2006 and November 2007. Then in November 2007, I once again became a mystic, experiencing every second of everyday in this mystical realm I am in/attached to... it hasn't stopped even for a moment since November. Being a mystic/psychic is just as much a part of me as my breathe. I am completely normal btw, it doesn't overwealm me and I have become quite successful on this Earth!



So a question one might ask right away is what do you experience as a mystic? Well, I will be writing so many mystical experiences... you'lle come to hopefully grasps what I go through, what I experience, what "makes" me.. well Darlene Sterner and a true mystic. I can, however, answer this question easily. Everyday, almost every second I am awake, I am communicating with the people of this earth. Their is not a second I am not connected to them. They follow me around everyday, all day. LOL. No joke! I am always with them. On top of this in my consciousness I have learned much, way beyond the normal human consciousness and come in contact via my psychic powers &/or powers of the Holy Spirit with a variety of entities/things/knoweldge.



I sometimes think those entities/things as the voice of God, being proven that it is God that is speaking to me; sometimes those entities prove themselves to be spirits, ghosts, etc. At times my consciousness will play with the other humans and we try to find if the different truths on are Earth are truths, ie if their are angels here or if I have the supernatural power to bring another reality to this Earth. (It seems both are answered by yes.)



OH! It will take sometime to totally explain, but because of what I hear, see, feel and experience, while awake I am communicating with every human in my environment, all the time they have the ability to "read my soul". BTW exact defintion of a deity: any supernatural being worshipped as controlling some part of the world or some aspect of life or who is the personification of a force. I am.... godly in my basic nature. The whole part of me, aspect of me from 2005 (thought not in th break I mentioned) is of me as a being very close to God.



Pretty much everything in existance has been tied to me. By this I mean my thoughts either are superhuman in nature and highly intelligent, intelligent enough that they seem to be supported by the true God and thus control x,y,z (I'll explain x,y,z later)



Also, every human (by their free will) has been given to me to "talk" with and live life alongside. From the moment I wake to the moment I lay down to sleep at night... I hear them/him/her and they/he/she hear me. Sometimes, it's just one person talking to me. Sometimes, it's many. Sometimes it us talking to each other, sometimes it's a whole group talking, us to all of us.



"A lot of times they say they are the people on this earth, or have lived on this earth... but it must be at a different 'wave legnth'." I do get times when I am in my own deep thoughts, and their is no human that I think is talking to me, so without control I'll get lost in my own thoughts and out spills some other force or reality from us, us being the environment we live.... I have done studies and it is just like a psychic would live, or a telepath. I seem to be both, from moments when I had read a persons mind, to seeing "ghosts."



If your a spiritual person you know miracles, heaven, hell, other realms exhist other than this one... I have been blessed enough to be given a power to talk with, simply via my mind, them. This kindof proves how all are judged in their afterlife. Something simply has read my thoughts my whole existance... Do you ever think of how God had read all your thoughts, besides seeing your actions? Well I do, because I live that life.



So, as a mystic, I am never alone. Ever. Even for a second. Ever. Get it? Yea, It seems I talk a lot... and listen... a lot. But there is so much more than me just hearing them, and them hearing me!!! What I have seen, or see!!! What I've experienced! I sometimes feel like I can talk to any human... dead or alive. But because of my human nature I am still not prepared for being this fameous or having this lifestyle. I have thought and experienced the worst of life... and the best. I'll explain this more later.



Perhaps, at times, I have thought that I am actually not talking to people on this earth. I have had total strangers act like they don't know me... no joke. People talk to me randomly when I am out.... I get very personable, persecuting reactions from people I don't think I know, yet they act as if they know me. I even on many, many occasions (I'll go into detail later) have had strangers make comments to me or about me that they would never do, unless they were in the deepest part of me. I'll probably wind up on the news in 5 years telling this to Opera and proving the existance of God. I of course, by now, know God exists.



Something interesting is how we can change time. I've had clocks change time before my eyes. Last spring, I had my own 2b/2b. I just broke up with my boyfriend, who I was dating/living with for a little over 2 years. I had a great job running a education based company in Orange County, Florida. I was very happy, living my quiet life.



On different occasions we would talk about "time travel" as they called it. BTW... they do give me new information. A lot of new information. As we are very intelligent beings, the humans and I create whole sayings, words, thoughts, that are totally new to me.



It's not easy to be both a human and a mystic/psychic... I'm still young and this is so new, figuring out their place in my life hasn't been easy... understanding them is not easy. But, at least I know I have a destiny. God always gives us meaning, purpose, peace, happiness... Destiny is an important word. Without controlling time, destiny would not exhist. As for "time travel." Time and space isn't left for some pysicist. The spirtual have been proving for centeries that time and space can be changed. Now they are looking to me to prove this to science. I didn't know I could change time until my friends in Orlando mentioned it to me. We wanted to test out the theory that I could see time change or even move through time. On one occurance I looked at a clock and spoke with them about time... the clock before my eyes changed from 11:08 to 11:18. Just like that. Of course it's happened more than once, like I mentioned, linear time is changeable.



Now, I can't actually change time on a whim, though I am trying to work on proving certain supernatural occurances, like the change of time, to other humans on this Earth and someday in my future to even the Earth in large. A big change of time happened while I was driving from Florida to upstate Georgia. That was a bad day, I do have bad days... Anyways, the trip should have taken 8hrs but it only took me about 5hrs. I wasn't speeding, I just got some extra time. (I'll tell you more about that trip later.)



We also can talk about things right before they happen. Which means I get to know of things before they happen. This occurs, at least once a week, I want to say, but maybe once every two weeks. (on a side note, the ability to be precognate and even control what happens next will start happening more and more in my life, as I take more and more control and get away from the sinful nature.... What I am writing about actually just happened acouple of days ago. I was waiting for a bus, I take a bus to and from work. (Public transportation is a must in Seoul, and I just moved here a month ago) The bus was quickly approaching and I always want to have the money in my hand before I get on the bus, as I don't want the people getting on after me to wait. So, I was thinking I've got to get a 1,000 won out of my pocket real quick before the bus gets here. None the less 1,000 and 10,000 won are paper, like bills in America, and I had about 10 bills in my pocket. Before, I pulled out the first bill, they (a male voice) told me it would be a 10,000, not the 1,000 I wanted. We speak very nonchalantly btw, especially since we have been talking for over 24 months. Yes, it was a 10,000 bill...which I knew cause I was just told (before I pulled it out.) I quickly reached in my coat pocket again and pulled out a 1,000 as the bus stopped before me. Time...destiny has been proven, I again will later write about this. I used to not believe in destiny, but now I have no choice....



So, I have so much more to write. But, for now I've got to go. I work at a private language school from 9:30-3:30. I love working. Teaching the kids is so pleasing! While I'm at work they are mostly quiet in the background. Mostly.... :) I wish the reader sweet dreams and a happy, healthy tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment