Me

Me
Hi~I am cute!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years~ end of 2008.

That year (2008) was filled with experiences, no other human will see, know, visit the places I have.... I can honestly say I have had some of the most unique experiences, events in my life. Both good and bad. However, I am in heaven! It isn’t hard to tell you, I found more of life, while seeking the truth. I love so much. Wow! Such joyous news. Still my questions stand....

Again, I have such a heaven with God. A place, I will tell, someday in writing and by mouth.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, M.B. is a person I knew/know (She lives on the Earth) that is thought of negatively. She represents a person who is "sick" or "diseased." I don't judge people often, but their is always a representation of the bad vs good, or healthy vs nonhealthy. Last year I struggled with the question of was/am I healthy? Is what I am experiencing truly healthy for me?

    ReplyDelete