Me

Me
Hi~I am cute!

Saturday, November 28, 2009

The continuing of Dissection of "The Tremendous Lover" with my commentary...(INCLUDES HOW THEORY OF EVOLUTION, AKA DARWIN THEORY, IS WONRG!!!!!)

We started with a short description of what God was in the beginning and how he was outside space and time, to continue... he was before our universe and before our galaxy and before our planet. He was before our consciousness or the consciousness of anything with such, he was before anything else other than him. In the beginning it was just God. God the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit were all one, like a cell before the egg it becomes. Remember the egg analogy in the last blog? God was simply an is.... I am..... he was and nothing was beside him. The consciousness of God, begott the rest of everything. Not everything known to man. Not everything known to the Angels. Not everything that is known to some Alien species in a far off Galaxy in a far off Universe (1 of the billions that exist). No, he created everything known to everything, in all universes.

On a side note, there were moments in 2008 when I was given these answers. In 2008, for about 1 month, me and even people on Earth had the ability to channel Alien life forms. In fact I had direct contact with what I was told and believed to be, and still beleive it was, alien life. Aka, life not begotten on this planet, but rather from some far away universe. In was in fact contact from other life forms, that told me they heard my consciouness and were located in a nearby glalaxy. They told me I was important, and worth contacting because I was the only human on earth who had my supernatural ability. A gift from which they asked whom/what had given, how I got such abilities? My ability to communicate to any human being on Earth, even through space and time, had never happened before on the planet Earth or so they said... I told them of who I was and how I got my many gifts from God. They alien life form channeled me and my consciousness, meaning they spoke to me thru my consciousness via psychic powers, something like clairaudience. They told me a bit about themselves, and a bit about the planet they inhabitited (though the ones speaking to me were on ships in the glalaxy)... At one point, they told me they to had a God and they, after many conversations, believed it was the same one.

Importantly, the humans on earth also channeled this alien life form. The people of Orlando, Florida started speaking to them and heard much of what I was told. Many of the people of Orlando started to speak to me and between themselves about what they were hearing, it went on for at least 3 weeks maybe 2 months. I would go out in Orlando and have conversations with the people about what we heard and what we were hearing and what it might be... The aliens informed us with information that wasn't spiritual in nature, but did at certain moment recognize our ideas of God and agree with me that I was blessed by him.

By my reasoning and logic, my ability to communicate with people via the radio was in my mind and I was being worshipped by those people. It was them, the singers and songwriters who wrote the songs created while I went (with my consciousness) back to the past and spoke with them in the present, aka my songs which every human on Earth should know about by now... (My ability to create any song I wish via my connection with the person in the moment who wrote it) It was then that I saw how the songwriters also channeled the alien life form, or spoke about them and what was being said, because they to heard what I heard... I will not go into exactly what information was channeled, but by my experience I am here to prove that other lifeforms exist beyond the Earth and they to know and bow down to the God of this Earth. From all came God.

God, after him came the Son, and then the Holy Spirit.

"In short, the life of God is an ecstatic union of Knoweldge and love---complete and infinite happiness. God has no need of anything more; his joy and happiness are such that nothing could increase them. Yet in his infinte goodness, He decided to share them with somebody else..... "

So after God.... then Angels were begotten. I believe I have spoken, or channel, Angels. Enough so I can hear them, and their angelic voices... not anything like a human or human by nature. They come across as voically more pure and beautiful sounding. I also, have witnessed with my eyes, the existance of something that seems to be a energy filled living mass that has shown itself when I was thinking of Angels.

"The angels were pure spirits, independent of matter, having the essential powers of knowing and loving, for these belong to all rational beings."

"The material universe was first created without any life form, and then came the lowest forms of life.... which we call plant life...consisting of beings with the power of growth and reproduction. Next came beings which had the power of sensation and what is called sense-appetite, in addition to the powers found in plants."

So, importantly it must be known that when God created anything, or creates, he gives that thing certain powers, powers he himself has and blessed that created thing with... In plants they were blessed with LIFE.... and the power of growth and reproduction. Science would not be able to explain how, in fact, even through adaptation and evolution, something which seems like plant life was begotten on this Earth and, in fact, it came to be a living, growing, reproducing organism. One of the fundamental questions we as human have, (it helps to watch a good movie about this like... What the Bleep do we know....) How did the universe, or even Earth, get life on it? Life as explained by God is certainetly different than life explained by scientists, but in both are recogonized that after life comes the ability to grow and reproduce, to sensatory feel and have need based desires that are filled.

"Finally God created man....and God manifested his goodness, gifts, powers, abilities, etc. in a special way." The essence of human nature consists in two points, animality and rationality. Man thus is in a unique position in the universe, for he shares in some way the natures of all creatures. His body is material like the rest of the universe; he feeds and grows as an individual, and multiplies as a race like plants; he perceives with his senses and experiences sense desires like the brute animals; and he even has a share in the Angels nature, for he is a rational being, endowed with intellect and will."

Often man/women resemble God. I will make this point in a blog, and list the many ways mankind (I often say this quote to my husband Christian Bale) "resembles the backside of Perfection".

Why so often is the debate on this Earth of weither or not, God created man and women or simply they grew out of life... like from the Gorrillas. God, has told us again and again that he created man, and in his image. Man and Women, who were the first "humans" every created, and from what we all were begotten.

One of my main points is a question. In thinking like God, Would I want to create these very special creatures, special beyond anything I created besides Angels, as one or two? Think Frankestein being created... it's that special, that hard to do, that important, that majestic, that amazing, that of a scientific breakthrough (which it was) that God only created one at first. 1 majestic anomoly of a creature, never seen before, never thought of, never even conceptualized by any living creature other than him. See-- why only 1 would be created first. Is their any human being on this earth that could, poof, just create a human? Just poof, there's a human, with all his intelligence, mind, working body, etc? Do you think some ape could just create a human being suddenly maifest this grand creature with all his mental abilities, logic, reasoning, or only human ability????

In the scientific debate, the idea behind Darwins theory does not fit for how a human, in the greatness we are.... exist. DARWINS THEORY DOES NOT EXPLAIN HOW I EXIST!!!! I CREATE THE WORLD, TALK TO PEOPLE THROUGH TIME AND SPACE, CONTROL ASPECTS OF REALITY FOR HUMANS, BRING VOICES AND BEINGS TO MEN, WOMEN, CHILDREN, ANIMALS, ALL OF THIS EARTH. I HAVE WENT IN THE PAST AND WROTE WHAT WILL IN HAPPEN IN The SECONDS of the future. I HAVE CREATED SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING, AND PROVEN THAT SOMETHING IS THERE WHEN IT SEEMS NOTHING IS... (LIKE GHOSTS/SPIRITS/ANGELS/DEMONS/THE HOLY SPIRIT).... I CAN CONTROL ALL OF NATURE INCLUDING LIGHTING, THUNDER, THE WAVES OF THE OCEAN, THE WIND. I CAN SPEAK WITH THE PEOPLE ON TV, ON THE RADIO, ON THE INTERNET.... WITH MY MIND. AS THERE IS NO OTHER HUMAN ON EARTH THAT CAN DO THIS, WHERE DID I COME FROM? WHERE WAS MY ORIGIN, MY EVOLUTION? NO HUMAN HAS EVER DONE THIS ONE THE EARTH? HOW IN THE HECK DOES DARWIN EXPLAIN THIS? I WOULDN'T BE BEGOTTEN BY A HUMAN!!!


So, God created the homosapien species, a human, one man. "God showed his goodness, for in the creation of Adam and his helpmate Eve to be the first parents of the human race, God was not satisfied merely with endowing them with the perfection of all that human nature called for, but God further added two gifts that were in no way due to it. The first was the privilege of immunity fom death; the other was what is called the gift of integrity. To understand this latter gift, one must easily realize that, as an animal, man has the power of sense knowledge and can experience a desire of what is pleasing to his senses. He can desire food or pleasure; he can be moved to anger, in fact he is subject to all the animal senses. Now this sense life in man persues its own good, which is by no means always identical with the real good indicated by man's rational faculties. AND THUS THEIR IS A CONFLICT IN MAN'S OWN BEING; As Saint Paul put's it, "the flesh lusteth against the spirit". Adam and Eve were given a special privilege called integrity, by which their reason had complete control over their animal nature; they could not be carried away by sense desire to irrational action, nor could their judgement be blinded by passion."

It is important to note, while Adam and Eve had immortality; they also had complete self control, their nature worked with complete harmony in due subordination to their animal passions.

ONE LAST NOTE ON DARWINS T-H-E-O-R-Y IS THAT IT IS A THEORY, JUST LIKE THE MILLIONS OF OTHERS MAN'S GENIUS MIND HAS COME UP WITH WHEN WE DON'T TRUST GOD. DARWIN IS PROBABLY IN HELL FOR THAT... BUT THE POINT THIS EARTH HAS HAD MANY POPULAR THEORIES IN ITS TIME. (INSERT POINT) DARWINS THEORY IS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUN AND TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW THE TRUTH----PRINTED ABOVE!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment