Me

Me
Hi~I am cute!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Time----Management???


"It's such work getting relocated, picking grad school, getting all the admissions done, getting financial aid, finding housing, finding the right Master's program, getting a job (on top of all this, I still need to work in the fall, and even when I am going to school as a work/study). I am realizing no one I know is going through the same events, the same life changing cause and effects, the decisions I am making are really important and the outcome will effect me for a looong time. Well, anyways, so I have been busy with all this and that. I haven't went to the gym in what 4 days, I'm about to leave in 25 minutes. I also have been writing on my blog, and doing some research work with my other main interest on the side. Time management, important!!!"

~A email from me to a friend I made in P.A.

What time is it? What day is it? Where am I? Have these questions ever crossed your mind? Maybe, let's say, when you were under the affects of something? Well, honestly, I can answer that question with a yes. In fact, I can add to my answer and say, it's HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!!! No, LOL, actually they were questions I asked (myself) last year....

What day is it? It's a Monday right? No, Tuesday. No, Monday.... Shit, I don't have time for those questions. The importance of one's degree's of awareness, and content of awareness, is being realized by me this summer. I was aware last year, of many things. Things, I still haven't divulged here. Despite my knowledge, sometimes my awareness did not include time, the boundaries of time, or societies tracking of it. I was involved in other things, aka psychic experience and devlopment, teaching myself x, y, z and psychic/mystic experiences.... all done in a place where I mattered, but the people in my immediate environement didn't. EVER HAVE AN EXPERIENCE WHERE YOU MATTERED MORE THAN THOSE IN YOUR ENVIRONEMENT??

I have been, in some vortex where my time was taken or given (Clocks sometimes would for no reason change, I would swear yesterday was a Monday but would find out that today was a Wednesday) You can read about this by wiki'ing: Missing Time!!!

I swear it's true, and as I would go throughout my days last year, I found I might be suddenly in a time or day that was not rationally explainable. I remember even specifically talking about time travel and time space dimensions, and suddenly hearing something tell me that I could change time, even if it might not be time travel, let's say as a mentalist I could change the time on a clock. Now, I must add, I do believe I have traveled through time. We all do this!!!! But that particular day, my task at hand, was to change the time on a clock. I was told psychically I could do it, via ESP or clairvoyance. So, I look at the clock, it was 11:08 (honestly, after all these months I don't remember the exact time, but you'll get my point) and I went to grab my puppy to take him for a walk. I looked at the clock again, something like 2 minutes SHOULD HAVE passed, and the clock said 11:18. No shit!!!! I was stunned, but in this wonderful, proud way. My natural ability to either change time (check out Gerard Seneh) or time travel (google time travel) was and is unprecedented. I was so pleased. Hey I am a psychic, we don't get surprised by much. Plus I have done hours that add up to weeks that are adding up to months of reasearch on mental ability, 6th sense, etc...

Now, however pleased I might have been, and suddenly am again after remembering and thinking about the clock event, doesn't take away from the point I am going to make. I cannot have such interruptions, such events, take place in my current days. I am at a point now, in my life, where concrete production and notable goal attainment are my main objectives. Even if I could time travel to 2011, or 2008, I WOULD NOT, COULD NOT because I have assessed my situation and need to achieve set goals. I am focused on moving to L.A/Santa B, getting into grad school, paying my bills, getting financial aid for college, writing 5 or 6 screen plays to make into films while in school or in a film program, and working on my book.

I must say, I did not come to this conclusion of acceptance of my productivity and achievements easily, I found this out because of time. I did so much last year, so many amazing things that once written down would surely thrill, delight, and impress those that know. But for me and people now, my achievements are ungraspable. Without a binding, cover, or special presentation, they mean less...somewhat....

Let's see something big I did, in this past 6 months, that I can easily tell others.
I left Orlando, FL---got a job in Seoul, South Korea, and moved there while traveling to over 3 countries and 20 states. I taught ESOL in a Private language school, met people and traveled, studied parapsychology, sciences and Einstein's theories, quantum psychics, spiritualism and unexplained phenomenon. I achieved a list of things while over there, and wrote; I experienced what will later be included in my book.

On a side note, something I would not give much precedence to, but is cool to write: I have come to the knowledge, since October of 2008, that I am an amazing, innately gifted traveler. My ability to find something I want in the middle of unknown territory, to go to a random place I desire or even unknown place I would desire if I knew about it, is unprecedented. At one point, I thought the world must actually change for me, I mean the street and roads, the cities, MUST BE BUILT AROUND ME AND MY DESIRE, IT'S SO REMARKABLE THAT I ALWAYS FIND WHAT I WANT, WHERE I WANT TO GO, AND MY WAY HOME, BY INSTINCT. Example---just two for now--- I was in NYC to pick up my visa for entry into Korea, and I wanted to suddenly get a haircut. I just thought about it, not yet determined, I knew no places in NYC to go to find a salon or where a salon would be. I never had gotten a haircut in NYC. Well, I got on the subway, I was going to ride it to Little Italy and grab some coffee, do some browsing, when I decided to suddenly get off at this one stop called America's Ave. I walked upstairs from the subway, and looked across the street. Right there, not 10 feet away, was a nice looking salon. It's location, on American Ave, but still blocks from Little Italy and China Town... was bizarre. No other hair salons were near it, I looked, and I hadn't looked anywhere else for one, other than the street I was walking on when going to the subway. It seemed to appear from nowhere for me.

So, I come to realize, I have another gift. A gift of traveling. Good direction, some people call it. The helpful ability that makes it, "so you never get lost." You know some men have this ability, and some men only claim to... It's such a silly thing, but I was pleased with it, and am happy I found I had such an ability, using it extensively while traversing around South Korea and Japan! I would even test it while I was out, going to new area's, new cities, without prior knowledge of the area, what was there, or how to get back; just to see how capable I was of finding what I wanted and my way home. One time I did this, getting off the subway at night, in the middle of somewhere in Korea, and I had needed towels. I was walking on these cobble streets, vendors and stores everywhere, but not anything that would sell home goods. When in the corner of my eye I spot a small shop (maybe 25ft by 10ft) with a rack outside it's door, that had a box which was filled with towels!!! The kind one would use after a bath or shower. I got each towel for, what would be an American buck ten. My fellow teachers at the school, all foreigners in the city, had the hardest time finding towels. I even asked before I made this random trip. One store they heard of was something like a Walmart, which sold crappy towels for $20. While traveling stuff like this happens to me all the time!!!! I could spend days smiling about my adventures as a traveler, and were I rich, would cert. do it more often. I will add, I sometimes use my mental abilities to help me travel. I have instinct, yes, but at time it seems a voice or a subconscious communication is given to me that will say where I am to go. It leads me. I can remember thinking/hearing/feeling a way to go while traveling in Seoul, turn here, walk this way, go over there...bamn I am a subway station which will lead me back home. Seoul is the 2nd largest city in the world, twice the size of metro NYC... it's roads are often narrow and misleading. One could easily get lost, and with no American's or westerner's to ask for directions, this could lead to a two hour mistake. I honeslty, never got lost in Seoul. Ever. It helps to picture a telepath in a movie, that telepath is me. She/He "reads" her/his environment... cool huh?

Can someone please give me an award for be the best global traveler? Maybe do a piece on me in a Travel mag. Something like that would give me money and recognition, both which matter to anyone who is deep set on reaching our American idea of success. I just read a website from one of the school's I was looking at, and they mention why someone might want to go back to college. Perhaps, for their own recognition, for happiness through achievement, for respect and acceptance in their career, maybe even success. All these matter to us, here in America and globally. With all my ability, with my superhuman gifts, my superpowers as they are termed, I am due the spotlight and more. I really feel that way. I have been brought up to want to be successful. To want to be recognized. To want satisfaction from acceptance and respect. I do get these things, I do feel this way, but I want more. LOL, honestly. I want my own TV show, I want my own book, I want to make films that show my creative genius, MY genius and skill. I know in my heart, my mind; God always matters the most. To be pious, humble, and giving rather than taking must be a part of your personality, at least mine. I have these traits, maybe more doses than I would like.

I guess there is a time for no time, and a time for time management. I am now set to reach these seven set goals. I'll let you know when I do.
1) Move to LA/Santa B.
2)ME
3) Grad school/film program, start in 2010.
4) Meet people (I have a list)
5) Write screen plays, cont. writing book.
6) Become involved in spiritual community.
7) $$$$
I am going to add a note to this!!!!! Ok, my fav numbers are 4-8-11. I often will look at a clock, or see something with these numbers. Some weeks I'll take more notice and it's daily when I look at the clock, or every time I look at a clock, that I will see 4-8-or 11. I've read about this.... we set our minds to look at the clock at a specific time. Probably. I am writing this and just finished, it's now 5:08p.m. But I looked at the post and it says I posted this at 11:44a.m. Cool, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment