Me

Me
Hi~I am cute!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

More about me

In reading my blog, to understand what I am, who I am, what I do and what my reality shares with me, I realized my readers must know more detailed facts. I have the time to spend on explaining, and detailing my "isness", myself, my current situation.

For starters, let's describe what a mystic is: by Webster's def, a mystic is a person who with deep, personal, profound connection with God transcends his or her consciousness and reality, to open up a new reality, a new environment that is directly affected by the personal relationship one has made with the divine. Mystics have been around since B.C., perhaps the first, who I do not know, was made around Roman/Greek time, when philosophers as well as scientists, still looked to the heavens for answers. These men, who created a mystical connection with the unseen, were guided to new answers, new explanations, new facts and "news" that was then shared with the greater population. Much of what we know about psychics, divinationers, wizards, fortune tellers, oracles, and otherwise sensual gifted men and women; details the nature of mystics, and their ability to know what is mostly unknown via powers that have been granted to them by God. We have had these titles, and known of the powers of certain visionaries, for centuries; some made popular by their gifts (like Nostradamus) other's by their tongue (like prophets). I wrote before, in another blog, the difference between a psychic and a prophet, however a similarity is often the connection they both have with the unseen, sometimes in both cases a deeply spiritual connection is made, and proves to be the foundation of why they can do what they do.

I am indeed a mystic, for my connection with God and the divine, is the foundation and honest answer for me and my abilities. While I do not prophetize, nor (in all honesty) tell others that I have the ability to know what will happen to the world or specific people in the future, my gift of precognition is already apparent. I am precognant, meaning, often enough I will know of something before it happens. Precognition is apparent in many ways, the masses are unschooled on what it is, how it happens, how one gets the information, who is the sender, and what we do with the information once gotten; so me saying to you that I am precognant, actually opens another room that really needs described and explained in detail. I will note, that room is a room of God. God has always had the power to know the future, and in the bible we are told he knows :"the beginning and the end." He is totally precongnant, from his shared gift, I believe, humans on this earth also have the ability to know and see, what lies before...

I will not go into much more detail at this point, but if one is reading my posts, they shall someday, all come together to show a picture of what it is like to be precognant, and how I use it. Let me add that I do have this ability and use frequently; from knowing what the person beside me will say next to what will happen next in our world. I still have not sat down and exercised my ability, nor ever tried to read anther's fortune or future. I realized I have a hard enough time reading my own future. I do not know how this gift might be of the greatest benefit, but I hope that as I grow (both by my experiences and awareness) solutions and answers will be found. It is an amazing thing to know exactly why a person just said what they did, having known of something seconds before that led them to that sentence or those words he/she spoke. It is an amazing gift to know who will win a game, or who will be chosen for a position, before your other senses would tell you. (I knew Obama would win the presidency, months before he even ran.) (I knew who would win the Masters, who would win the Stanley Cup this year, who would be the next apprentice: Joan Rivers.) These examples are, I'm sure to some, comical--- I must say if something out there greater beckoned for me to use my power to know the next catastrophe, or war.. I certainly would spend time and energy on trying to find the answer. It simple has not be requested, and again in honestly, I mostly do not try to use this ability as an answer for everything or all I want to know. I still want to know many things that are a part of my future. For now, I am unaware of many of my own future events, though maybe more aware of my destiny (and I know I have one) than other's, as well as certain events that will happen, be it through information I got via dreams or even mental visions. (More on that later...) Mostly, if I get an awareness of the future, it is because I am in the scene, and as "the movie plays" I am made aware of the next seconds before the norm. An example may be me out in public, when I hear/think of something, like a book. The person close to me with say (without me knowing they would) I want to buy this new book, "***". Another example, I will be out with a friend, and I'll think of a word, the person I am with will then say the word I am thinking, or will connect it to what he/she says. Apple---"I want to eat and apple", or, "I want some fruit." I have, maybe, hundreds of examples that have happened in my life... One day I'll just write them down. I'm actually planning on purchasing the Iphone so I can use the phone recording app when I am out.

I was watching "Angels and Demons" yesterday, I had experienced while watching the movie both precognition and synchronicity. I won't go into any more detail right now, but if your interested, their is a lot of information on precognition. Also, most physics claim to be very gifted in this area, (probably how they can tell your fortune, or events that will happen in your life) and I suggest you talk to one. What do you have to lose?

Another I am, is I am very skilled at mental communication, mind reading or thought transference. This is something only a few percentage of people truly believe in, studies have been done across the globe and so far no scientist has (without doubt or skepticism) proven that we as humans have this ability--- and can use it without failure. I want to note here, that "to use it without failure" is a very important point. I have been researching, sometimes as a skeptic, what I mention in this blog~ as I am a rational, logical person by mind, if something happens that I cannot explain I often forget about it, or push it aside... hoping that an explanation will come, even if it takes years. Much has happened in people's lives, including my own, that is still unexplainable. From UFOs to spirit visits, mind reading to time travel,... we are still at a loss for answers to our interrogatives. I found out while studying ESP/telepathy/parapsychology; that the CIA funded a over 100 million dollar research program to study these areas of the mind. Of course the people who participated were put through the most rigorous, controlled testing and analyzation. The CIA, other intelligence organizations, have done experiments, from what I've found, all were done with protocol similar to what we use in researching chemistry, biology, physics, etc. It seems, the CIA decided, that if the claimed ability of telepathics, mind readers, psychics, etc is true--- then the only way to prove it, is by adhering it to the same laws of nature, of other sciences, proving it in a controlled lab with reasoning that demands high accuracy and high expectations. I must say that in my mind, what sciences like biology and chemistry have is the ability to recreate to exactness the same organic or inorganic matter, without flaw or any chance for error. Natural sciences recreate cloned replicas so that the Cosmo's is rather un-viol tile. Alongside these sciences, intelligence organizations, think they can put parapsychology and the mind readers, telepathics, psychics, etc of the world. Asking them to replicate, produce, and extract their abilities within the laws and boundaries of their bedfellow sciences. One question, I would like to ask such people, is do you not notice that no telepathic or psychic is created exactly the same? Their similarities may be large or small, and thus their ability to recreate in likeness to biology, or extract information, as done in mathematics is not as probable. We are testing men and women here, what task can be done by a human, that a science cannot do better? Overall the demands put upon science, I believe, cannot be the same demands put upon a psychic or telepathic. None the less, that is what so often, researchers, and program's that the CIA funded in the 1970's, tried and try to do. Not surprisingly, they found conclusively, error in the participants, with a much lower percentage of success. The exact proof, high replicable success that they had in the other sciences, were not matched by those who claimed to have parapsycological power. Thus they returned to the masses with the answer that all evidence proves conclusively, that no definable proof has been acquired. Do these "powers" exist, perhaps, among a small percentage of people, but without the desired results, no "sane" and rational scientists of the 20th or 21s century would back up a claimed person, persons with such ability. Why rely on someone with these gifts, when one could use another science to replicate the right answer more often? Thus the skeptics of the world "won" and all those who have these abilities were sent packing to "prove it to them first", before you come to "true science", if you come to them at all.

What a shock! I ask the reader to role play for a second, just to really acquire the understanding of this situation, which is the reality of this world for all those who have these mental abilities, or even believe in them. Let's say you are a normal, logical, person... and one day you have an event happen, that for you is unexplainable. You are out walking with your child, and as you often do, you talk the sidewalks whenever possible so that the threat of danger to you or him in less likely. While walking, you decided for no apparent reason, to cross the street and walk on the other side of the road, (we often call this changing things up a bit, or trying something new). Now we would have to add statistics in here, the percentage of times you walked your normal route, v.s. the percentage you varied. Let's say 98% of time you and your child took the same walk. Right after you decided to cross the street, an oncoming car veers off the road and onto the sidewalk where you would have been standing/walking surely either hitting you or your child, or coming damn close.

What would you think about this situation?

What is the chance that you would think, "Oh, I am precognitive" ----knowing beforehand that something bad/wrong was about to happen and so thus adjusted yourself physically, so that you nor your child would be injured.
What is the chance that you would not know how you saved yourself and your child? No definable answer.

If something like this happens once, as is does FOR EVERY Human ALIVE--AT LEAST ONCE-- We usually say, wow, God must have been watching, or the Lord blessed me today. If not religious, a person might say, what luck, or what are the chances? Telling all their friends, what had happened, and how it was unexplainable that you chose to cross the street when you did.

Now, if you spoke to a member of the parapsychology board, yes they have many committees, they would answer you just as a true scientist, with a definite proven answer.... Precognition. Instinct. It is in our instinct to have a 6th sense, a 6th sense that can do such things, if heightened and used at full capacity, would put us at a superhuman quality or state.

Now, for just a little longer, imagine that you are a person that has this ability everyday, every week, every month, every year. Not just being able to do this once, but hundreds or thousands of times in your lifetime. To just know the next second, both in your life and maybe even in others. Some call it a hunch, but after having "them" again and again, and "them" turning out to be RIGHT!!--- you know honestly, with all rationality and logic, that you have the ability to know something without getting the information from the usual other 5 senses of sight, hearing, touch, taste or feeling. Perhaps your so "amazed, shocked, confused, thrilled, etc" by this ability, that you do some research--- only to find two major facts. The first, we have the answers. We know what your experiencing. We have names for what your feeling, what your doing, what is happening to you. Their are committees and groups. Schools and centers. Online you may find some great information and detailed answers, for your many questions. Blogs even online, like this one, that explain what your going through or what your experiencing. Great!!!

The second fact, however, is not so great. Just as your find that opened door and walk into a room where these questions are answered, you find that the next door, the next room which you so direly want to walk into, is locked, barred, sealed up and chained. The scientists, skeptics and "rational thinkers" of this world have taken control, and used their power to inform the masses that any such person who believes or takes the room your in a serious, as a path, shall be turned away and told the "truth." That no such ability is honest, that no such gift exists, that the history and study done by "them that know", say that it's all lies, the mind has no such ability and any who say they can or do, are false. One step closer to that door, and you realize with shock, that you have no answers, you have no ground to stand on and the only way to go from here is either a mental institute, a neurological center, or a group created on meetup.com that has "like minded people" who can talk with you.... The media has fed and fed the populous so much deemed reality, answering all the questions of " is it possible?" with no's, and pushing aside those that have experienced or say they can to either the room you were in, or the one where the only comfort you get is from a blanket of acceptance without further help. Yes, some accept, but if you were the person with the child---who just saved both your lives, would you not want to know how? How did I??? Or, like me, a person who does this more often than they would desire, a person who has experienced enough unexplainable events to write 4 books, would you not want the truth? Want to know how, and why, and what, and who, and when, and where, and so many other answers, so much more--- I do not have a child, but I love myself as if I am my own; the first door was unbelievable, I learned and still can learn so much through reading; but the second door is hell. The second door makes it so I cannot share this with a stranger, so that I cannot go to any scientist of posture and status, and tell my story and ask for more answers. I want a grant to fund research on myself and others, I want a school where I can study this and what I have experienced and what others have experienced. (A Parapsycology Masters is no longer offered in the USA) I want the media to show it on TV, I want the papers to write about it, I want it to be out, in the open, and discussed and finally known---- the TRUTH! I am left with books, and online webpages. With TV shows that touch upon it as SciFi or fantasy. I am left with a movie--- that ends way to quick. So many of us are.... dispersed and disheartened, just because the other sciences, prove things exist one way---and to be able to prove they might indeed not, or actually exist in another way as well---is not accepted. I am thus left to find my own answers, to matrix my reality and the scenes I have played in, so that I may be, in some cases and on most days, with ability to explain it/this.

So mental mind reading, telepathy, ESP, mind pushing, thought transference, telekinesis, mind control. Look it up. Research. Read. Asking for more, right now, is having a cup that will be unfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment