Me

Me
Hi~I am cute!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sensing

I have details. WoW! People like to be informed, to have more information, so a crisper picture can be devised, we get this from such writers as Dickenson and Steinback. I know myself, to explain me is both pleasurable and purposeful. I am filled with emotion. Some people can say, "Hey, I am a happy person." or "I am a pessimist." I am a wide range of emotions, with moments of pure bliss and anger and sadness. I am in no way to emotive, I feel a great sense of balance throughout my day and if you met me, you would probably notice my feelings and mood.

I have with me, a great range of emotions, and a great range of moods. This type of personality helps when one is accostume to "feel" their environment, or to "feel empathy" towards others. You become aware of the range of emotions humans have, and thus start feeling them yourself. I get this instant awareness, at times, of my environment, what other's are feeling, how the energy is, or how I feel in a given situation and how that effects my surroundings. This is a psychic ability, or 6th sense ability, to be aware before you even speak to someone, or see them, how they are feeling and the mood they are in... I'll hear or sense this, and sometimes it affects my mood, mostly I just take note. If I am in a place of pleasure, like a bar or entertaining event, often my mood elevates to pure joy and happiness; just like those around me. In a sense we feed off each other's moods/feelings, even though for other's it is a subconscious thing. I have been at my work place, and I can tell in the morning how my coworker's emotional situation will play out, what they feel in the morning leads to what they feel in the afternoon and evening. I have taken note of this many times. If their is a sense of quietness in the morning, by the afternoon my coworkers are saying "I'm tired and want to go home." or "I don't feel like being here today" or "I didn't get enough sleep last night." Opposite, if their is a high energy in the morning when I come to work, they are more talkative throughout the day, dates and events are planned for the evening, and even I will hear about how excited they are for this or that. It's something I will explain more in detail in my book, but the main point is I feel a range (and this range probably has 10-20 different emotions, 10-20 moods) in both myself, my environement, and others. I really like this ability. I feel much closer to others because of it, and can smile knowing what I know/knew about the environement/person/situation/etc. Also, it is a great help for me in my career, (film/tv/theater); we must be able to tell the truth about a situation, and to create mood and emotion so that the viewer is more aware by detail of the story~ I come with this gift & awareness, sensing mood and emotion in my world that I can easily create in my work.

Knowing my ability, I can now use it to not only guage other's emotions and moods, but use my own to change my environment. I always want everyone in my environment to be happy, relaxed, pleased, comfortable, productive and alert, compassionate and even loving. In my perfect world we would be able to know another by reading their thoughts/mood/emotions and either tell them about ourself, or change them just a little so that they match what we desire, as we desire the above environment. It's something that take practice and calm will. Practice comes in many forms, but sometimes I'll go into an environment and just wait till I feel a sense of what the place is, what is happening there, and maybe what those closest to me are feeling/thinking. I must say it's easier if your with the people for a bit, and their approximity to you is relative. This way your not jumping from one stranger to the next to the next, rather you can focus on one person or one group of people in one location. So it doesn't work well on your commute to work (or driving anywhere really) or at a mall where people are just passing by you. The people you want to "sense" have to be a set part of your environment, or you have to be a part of their group for a while. After sensing, understanding the emotions/mood/even thoughts of another, you can take charge and try to change their mood, though ever subtly!!! It's not you saying, Hey I want you to feel.... not at all!! It's you thoughts, the instant you have them!!! It's your feelings, and awareness of what you feel---the second you think "I feel..." it could affect them. It's your position in the room, your physical actions, your movements. Before you even let other's know you have noticed them, before any words are spoken or acknoweldgement made, you have sent information to their subconscious that can affect their mood/emotions. Being able to do this does, often enough, take mental power including the power of telepathy.

Sensing is something that directly ties in with telepathy. In fact there are articles on this on the web. It's almost a form of telepathy. I found this article that explains this a bit more:

"Perceiving thoughts and energies in others...
Can we perceive other people thoughts, the answer is definitively yes, I will not call the ability mind reading because it has nothing to do with reading it is more like resonating or perceiving , I will go into to this soon.
It has been said that the world is our mirror and that people treat us the way we treat ourselves, there is a telepathic reality that make this possible. While the Ego prevents us to be aware of most telepathic information, because the Ego ignores telepathic information, loads of information is imputed into our subconscious. Our thoughts are transmitted outward and people treat us based on the thoughts they receive from us and not based on what we might say to them.
I remember I was with a friend I was humming a song and my friend stopped me in disbelief and say how come you are humming the song I m thinking about, It happened more than once with that one particular friend and not with just songs, one time, he tried to understand it but since he doesn’t believe in telepathic reality he couldn’t find an explanation of why I could pick his thoughts, so he simply denied the experience.People have the ability to handle a certain range of telepathic frequencies,
How can we become better at sensing other people thoughts and energy?
First we have to be familiar with our own system, how do you feel when you wake up what is your thoughts pattern ?
When you are with someone else notes how you felt before you were with that person , notes how you feel during and after your interaction, this will give you clues on your system and other people system. Also you will detect the feelings of other people in your solar plexus, so pay attention about the variation of your feelings in your solar plexus, feelings are often contagious."


As the article above describes, telepathy and sensing are attached, associated, and both used in sending/receiving imformation via the conscious and subconscious. For many information received is subconscious, information sent can be totally conscious if the person thinking is aware of his/her thoughts. One should note what they think throughout the day (For many reasons, I highly advise this!!!) as well as how they feel and their moods. Are your moody? Are you always happy go lucky? Are you angry or stressed out when you first wake up? Are you excited? Knowing thyself is important! 85% of the time I wake up happy. I am always in love with myself and those I have met that are important in my life. I feel (80%) important and sought, with full awareness and intelligence, reasoning (95%). I'm alert, totally present in the moment of the morning, and ready to complete the tasks I have put forth for the day. I love life, and praise God for the moments I have... All these thoughts fill my head when I awake, as well as any psychic sounds that join me and my mind. That makes my bedroom a very special place to be ;)!

Namaste~

No comments:

Post a Comment