Me

Me
Hi~I am cute!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Who/What are they?




Who are they that I hear everyday?


Better yet, what are they?


They speak to me everyday, and have for over 2 yrs.


They speak through everything, from humans to animals, nature to all media outlets, innate objects and the sky above.


They show me things I have never thought of seeing or believing in...


They know of time and can change it.


They have correct preminitions...


They can tell me things I have never known, and change my reailty, for my own personal benefit.


They can...and so much more...


I have asked myself this question at least a hundred times... Who/What are they? They answer, but yet it is not an answer they give me. Not a finite, definite answer.


One answer, one theory I have... Are they spiritual energies? Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spirits are one of many different types of non-human beings who share the characteristics of being more powerful, longer-lived, and, in general, living more contentedly than the average human being.


"From a human perspective, spirits share the characteristic of being invisible to the physical human eye. The presence of a spirit can be detected by those humans who have an extrasensory power by which one can see beings from other planes. Their voices can also be heard by those who have cultivated a similar power of the ear. (Explintion of what I have...)

Most spirits are also capable of constructing forms by which they can manifest themselves to the beings of Eart. Spirits do not require the same kind of sustenance as humans do, like eating and drinking, and by God they can and have since the beginning shown themselves to man.

Chrsitianity dictates:

1)  Spirits are immortal.
2) They have the power to contact humans, and upon God's will are required to do so...
3) There are souls/spirits in Heaven, Pergatory, and Hell. All three can and have had contact with humans.
4) They are considered to be, like humans, distinct individuals with their own personalities and paths in life. Thier own consciencness forever.
5) While angels are not omniscient. Their knowledge is greater than a human on Earth.

Spirits have been spoken about in Tibet;(IHA), Chinese; (天), Korean; (Cheon), Japanese; (Ten), Vietnamese; (Thiên). They can be associated to angels in Western religions like Christiany, Islam and Judism.




I have so much more research to do on the subject. Along with research on supernatural beings or beings from other realms that contact people in this one. But, for now, it's a great theory and explains me as a sensative, as a psychic. Also, paranormal, ghost like experiences I have had... thinks flying in the air, moving without due phsyics, me feeling something appartion like near me or even touching me.
To note, something important happened today. It is not often that my physically world changes. I go about my day as a very normal, beyond able, human being. If I see the physically realm mystically change before me, as I have, usually it is the lips of other humans moving to something I am hearing (hearing as in mystically). I have seen this realm, the earth, drastically change for me... but only handfuls of times. Today, was one of those times. I live in Seoul, South Korea. I have my own 2b/1b apartment, right near Ujangsan station in the Gangseo-gu area of Seoul. My place is located on the 2nd floor of a quite nice 3 floor apartment building (marble flooring, my place is about 900sq feet, some good perks...)


No one has a key to my place, other than my employer, the landlord and me. There is no doubt, none what so ever, that anyone has been in my apartment when I wasn't there. Though, the place is so positively welcoming! This noted. When I came home today, I went straight to my bathroom, only to find one of my hats... nicely sitting/laying (as if a hat can sit or lay, but you get what I mean...hopefully) on the floor of my bathroom~ right where I shower. A Korean shower is different from a Western shower, they have no tubs.... just a shower head, plenty of space, and a drain the floor.... UTube Korean Showers if you want a picture/video of one...

I did not put my hat on the floor. I have not touch that hat since I wore it this past Saturday. I know when I took a shower this morning that hat was not in the bathroom on that spot on the floor. I am positive! If, let's say, I did decided to bring the hat in with me while I showered this morning, the hat would still have been wet. It was not. It was completely dry.

That hat simply was put in a place in my apartment where I would easily notice it, as well as know instantly that I had not put it there. If the hat would have been moved from where I layed it Saturday, to let's say a table or a couch... I would never have noticed anything different. Honestly. I am not that observant about the placement of my hats in my home. It was moved while I was at work, and I was meant to know!

So what did I do? Well, I picked up the hat, put it on my coat rack, and sat and pondered, with the voices pondering with me... We together were sure that mystically that hat was moved. Yet, we do not know why or by what. Of course, I/we find it funny.... I had another great day. Work, it's just going so well! The other teachers, my students, the director, people in Seoul--- all treat me wonderfully. (Of course) I must say, so easily I adjusted to the move from the states to Seoul, that I find myself feeling as if I am home when I arrive back at my apartment. I find living so rewarding---stress free---exciting and promising! I know in a movie~ or if experienced by the right person ~ this would be a very big deal. For me, well, it's another loved day.


Enjoy yours!


Darlene
I WANT TO ADD SOMETHING. 9-23-09, MONTHS LATER AFTER I LEARNED THE TRUTH.

WHAT I WROTE ABOVE, Explains more of my ASC (altered state of consciousness) which I really felt the weight of from 2008-Spring 2009. While I tried to live logically and rationally, my quest for what was really out there, lead me on a paranormal hunt/trip.... I NEVER GOT INTO DETAIL HERE OF SOME OF THE EXPERIENCES I HAD WHILE IN ORLANDO, FLORIDA, PENNSYLVANIA, SOUTH KOREA, JAPAN, ETC. I WAS OFTEN, TO PUT IT QUICK AND SHORT, HUNTED BY Good and Evil. I do/did have experience with DEMONS. BY THE DEAD WHO DO NOT KNOW GOD, NOR WHAT THE TRUTH IS.... I was studying pointlessly other religions, and in truth that's when I became haunted. THE OTHER RELIGIONS OF THE WORLD ARE WRONG, AND WHILE I WAS STARTING OUT AS THE PERSON/BEING I AM... I WAS STUDYING/PRACTICING OTHER RELIGIONS. I NEVER TRULY WORSHIPED ANOTHER GOD, BUT THIS DID NOT MATTER. JUST BECAUSE OF MY THOUGHTS, MY CONSCIOUSNESS, I WAS ALMOST DRIVEN CRAZY, I SAW THE DAMMED, I WAS HAUNTED, I WAS ALMOST KILLED, I WAS POSSESSED, I WAS SCARED TO DEATH, I WENT THROUGH THE FIRST STAGE OF HELL (NO JOKE) AND WAS FORCED TO LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE EVERYONE WENT NUTS, HATED, CRIED, DIED, WENT TO HELL, GOT POSSESSED, LOST THEIR SOULS, AND OTHERWISE WERE TORTURED. IT EVEN WENT SO FAR AS THE PEOPLE I SAW IN ORLANDO & KOREA WERE TURNED INTO BEINGS POSSESSED BY HELL.... OR WORSE STATES.
'
THIS IS NO JOKE. IF ANYONE READS THIS, THEY MUST KNOW IT IS THE ABSOLUTLE HORRID TRUTH!!! I SAW PEOPLE CHANGE IN FRONT OF MY EYES. I SAW THE DEAD, LIVING, BREATHING, WALKING. I SAW PEOPLE GO CRAZY, THEIR EYES TURN INTO THESE CRAZY EYES THAT ONLY ARE SEEN IN NIGHTMARES. I SAW PEOPLE GET TORTURED.... ALL BECAUSE OF MY THOUGHTS!!!!


I WAS THINKING THAT I COULD FIND THE ANSWERS MYSELF. I WAS THINKING I WAS HELPING THE EARTH. I WAS RESEARCHING AND TRYING TO FIND THE ANSWERS VIA MANY DIFFERENT RELIGIONS AND SPIRITUAL GUIDES. BECAUSE OF THIS MY LIFE IN 2008/2009 WENT THROUGH STAGES OF ENOUGH STRUGGLE TO WANT TO KILL ONESELF OR FEAR EVER SECOND OF EVERY BREATHE. AGAIN I AM NOT JOKING. IT WAS ONE'S WORST NIGHTMARE, THE SCARIEST MOVIE ONE HAS EVER SEEN, AND I MEAN EVER, BROUGHT TO LIFE. I SAW CHILDREN, CHILDREN I WORKED WITH, GO CRAZY BECAUSE OF THE SOUND OF THE VOICES AROUND US... I HAD NO CONTROL, I JUST SLEPT AND KEPT TO MYSELF AND EVEN HID MYSELF FOR DAYS EVEN WEEKS. I WENT THROUGH THE HARDEST MOMENTS WHEN ALL AROUND ME STARTED SPEAKING LIKE THE DEVIL... TURNING INTO THE DEVIL AND I HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO DO!!! IT WAS AT THAT TIME I WAS GIVING THEM THE WORNG INFORMATION. I WAS DAMMING MYSELF AND THEIR SOULS INSTEAD OF SAVING THEM. I WAS TURNING THEM AWAY FROM CHRIST INSTEAD OF CLOSER.

I AM SCARED TYPING THIS, I FEAR FOR MY LIFE AND MY SAFETY... YOU MUST BELIEVE ME THAT THEIR IS A HELL!!! THEIR IS A PERGATORY. THERE IS ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND SPEAKING OF CHRIST WRONGLY IS A SIN. SPEAKING OF OTHER "GODS"/"BELIEVES" IS ALSO A SIN. THE NUMBER ONE RULE IS NO BELIEFS/GODS BESIDES ME/MINE.

NOW, THE PAST IS OVER. I AM 100% CONTENT AND HAPPY, NO LONGER QUESTIONING THE TRUTH OR HAUNTED BY ANYTHING... AT TIMES I WILL THINK OF ANGELS, OR GHOSTS, BUT VERY, VERY LITTLE... I WANTED TO WRITE THIS, TO TAKE THE CHANCE AND TELL THE READER THE TRUTH BECAUSE THE ONLY TRUE SALVATION YOU WILL FIND IS IN THE BIBLE, IN IS GOD AND JESUS CHRIST. MANY FORGET THAT THEIR IS A HELL WAITING FOR US, JUST LIKE A HEAVEN. WE MUST PASS CERTAIN TESTS AS A HUMAN, AND I AM PROUD AND HAPPY TO SAY I WAS TESTED AND WON....




No comments:

Post a Comment