Me

Me
Hi~I am cute!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Prove God


It's been awhile. Life is heaven! So, I get to prove God on this Earth. I am in love with myself, my mind, my body, and my soul! Esp, my soul. I haven't sinned in years... Or so I think, perhaps some not noticeable.


Main Entry:
1god
Pronunciation:
\ˈgäd also ˈgȯd\
Function:
noun
Etymology:
Middle English, from Old English; akin to Old High German got god
Date:
before 12th century
1capitalized :
the supreme or ultimate reality: as a: the Being perfect in power, wisdom, and goodness who is worshipped as creator and ruler of the universe bChristian Science : the incorporeal divine Principle ruling over all as eternal Spirit : infinite Mind
2: a being or object believed to have more than natural attributes and powers and to require human worship ; specifically : one controlling a particular aspect or part of reality
3: a person or thing of supreme value4: a powerful ruler


Yup. That's it. WOW!!!!!! I would like to set up a research facility, for many reasons. I am in the middle of doing my own research and study, so many spiritual centers, etc... Proof of GOD---- we all want that!!!! If through my story I can prove to others there is a God, what joy. I had mental conversations about this, about my likeness to God, about what I have experienced and how it matches the definition of God. I remember being taught we are all like God, made in his image, and filled with him when filled with the Holy Spirit. I most certinetly have had great moments when filled with the spirit, that brought me to a understanding of what it was like to have power--- an ability to control reality for me and others. Truth! Like knowing beforhand what will happen and what another person will say or do. Having others do or say something based on just what I think or what I hear, that ties my mind in. Mental power is real!! I still am skeptic (need more info) of what or how, but from what I have seen and experienced, I have felt like a God....


Namaste!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment