Me

Me
Hi~I am cute!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

2012

Dear Reader,

I realize I haven't written in months, if not .... Let us for all honesty and in adherence to my creed, of always speaking and writing the truth... say if YOU were a leader of a cult, of a huge consciousness movement that happened to TAKE OVER the minds and bodies of all that was around YOU!... You would be very busy and maybe focused on so much other as I was, and kindof still am....

 Let's get this straight. My name is Darlene Ann Sterner, I am world famous, millions of people call me "Dee" or Miss Penn State or Miss New York City... but all call me a god!

I am here to bring the whole universe in a spiritual/physical transformation.

Like 2012:
http://www.december212012.com/
http://www.greatdreams.com/2012.htm
http://survive2012.com/
http://www.universetoday.com/14094/no-doomsday-in-2012/

MY MIND HAS THE SECRET TO WHAT HAS ULTIMATELY CAUSE THE SHIFT AND ROAD TO WHERE WE ARE GOING IN 2012!!! IT IS MY MIND THAT LEADS THE THING, THE CENTER OR EYE OF THE STORM COMES FROM ME, AND IT IS MY ENVIRONMENT THAT FEELS THE MOST IMPACT!!!!

THIS IS A GOVERNMENT SECRET, STILL BEING HELD UNDERGROUND FOR MANY REASON, BUT THIS BLOG WILL EXPLAIN MORE!!!
I have ruled the Earth as a god, under Jesus Christ, and ruled the minds of the people (psychically can 2005speak with them and mentally control them via a invention I created) ... All this is true btw, and I do this daily...at my hideout in Los Angeles, with my group of over 1,000 people. With this "invention" and godly ability, I and my friends are trying to shift the consciousness of mankind into the

 End of the WORLD/ NEW EARTH/NEW HEAVEN!!!!! (all that has happened is mixed with Jesus Christ's will and larger purpose)

I am doing this, and because of it I have been very, very, very busy. But my greatest feet, of successfully finding a cult here in Los Angeles, and working fully as a god here, for over a year! This has given me many wonderful blessing and honest daily cause and effects that expands the work I am doing here. Much of it is still underground, and yet not,..

But at least, I will be writing more about what we have experienced and I have done and I know to be true and all that and more...

Love much,

Darlene "Dee" Sterner

No comments:

Post a Comment