Me

Me
Hi~I am cute!

Monday, September 28, 2009

The truth--even more

As I write and explain this, our minds in this moment have the ability to read mine, those that are in the closest proximity especially, and extract what knowledge they wish from my thoughts. I have been thinking and mind reading (as every single living and even "non-living
organism on this planet & many others can do...) for over 4 years now. I CAN DO THIS BECAUSE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, WHO GIVES US SUPERNATURAL POWERS, JUST LIKE ADAM AND EVE HAD BY NATURE BUT WE LOST BECAUSE OF ORIGINAL SIN.

I have made quite a name for myself this way, and many people will never forget who I am, what I am, what I stand for, and what truths are out there. It is like my own personal radio show broadcasted live 24/7 (except when asleep) live, in public whereever I am. I have been all over America, Japan and Korea. I have also worked in other countries, their is someone in every continent and at least a hundred countries that know my name. If our consciousness was at it full connection-- a higher consciousness-- developed by God we would realize as people with me have before that we are all together, connected, a part of one being that forever is God and where their is no time or space to seperate us (at least none that our consciousness would know).

SO WHY DON'T MORE PEOPLE KNOW? WHY AM IN NOT ON THE NEWS OR TV OR SITTING BY THE GREATEST LEADERS OF THE WORLD? GOD'S WILL WILL BE DONE. REMEMBER CHRIST ASKED FOR NOTHING ON THIS EARTH. HIS ONLY WISH WAS TO DO GOD'S WILL. I MUST SAY THE SAME, THOUGH THAT CAN BE HARDER FOR ME--- LOL --- I WISH FOR ONLY GOD'S WILL TO BE DONE, BUT I HAVE MY IDEAS ON HOW THAT CAN HAPPEN... ANYWAYS, THE IMPORTANT NOTE IS WHAT IS HAPPENING... NOT WHAT COULD OF OR MIGHT....

No comments:

Post a Comment